Disney projects a decrease in fall attendance.... Due to these projections and the purchase of Fox, several cutbacks are being made across the resort... Instead of many threads, I will list all operational cutbacks due to the reduced fall attendance projections here:

CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW'S PIRATE TUTORIAL - Magic Kingdom will end on September 29th

RAFIKI'S PLANET WATCH - Animal Kingdom will "go seasonal" beginning September 30th 2018

CITIZENS OF HOLLYWOOD - Disney's Hollywood Studios will be eliminated or drastically reduced starting September 29th... At the moment, at least 4 members of the Citizens have been released from their contracts...

MOVE IT! SHAKE IT! CELEBRATE IT! - Magic Kingdom will end on December 1, 2018... I listed this here because this is a cut, but I believe something new is being worked on... But since it is several months out before a replacement happens, I'll call this a cut because there is no reason this cannot run despite being one of the most hated forms on entertainment in the Disney fan community...

There are rumors of other cutbacks happening, but cannot confirm them at the moment... If anything else is confirmed or changes, I will update this thread as necessary....