Quantcast Reunion Station Changes

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reunion Station Changes

NEW—booking just became more flexible! Starting on October 10, 2018 when you book the lounge service, you’re able to choose your party size and the number of days you’d like to purchase.

Bookings may be made up to 180 days in advance in person at the Reunion Station Lounge or by calling Member Services Reservations, cancellations and modifications should be made at least 48 hours in advance of your check-in date.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

2. Thanks Figment! thanked for this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess it wasn't the volume they were hoping for? It's a great idea if you are staying WL, but you know commuting at WDW is like commuting in NYC...generally slow. Even from the monorail resorts, to have to ship over to WL would easily take 90 minutes out of your day on a single trip.
    Beth & David

09/82 Treehouse Villas, 06/86 BVP, 10/95 CBR, 10/99 DI, 08/03 PORS, 10/05 POP, 11/06 AKL, 09/09 POLY, 10/10 Wonder, 05/11 Dream/PORS, 08/13 POLY, 11/13 GF, 04/15 POLY, 11/15 BLT, 11/16 Aulani, 03/17 BLT, 08/18 BLT, 07/19 AKL, 06/21 BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Unlike ToWL it is only for those staying BRV/CCV. Still don't see it as true concierge service but now that I can book one night I may give it a try just to see.
    - Lynn -

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow

As part of the new booking policy, the offerings of Reunion Station are being highlighted:

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Parks & Resorts
    Name:  collage-4-613x460.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  53.5 KB
    ... Members may now choose the party size and the number of days to purchase and enjoy this Member experience. Members who add this option (priced at $50 a day + tax for adults and $33 a day + tax for kids ages 3-9) to their vacation will enjoy pastries, fruits, cereals, juices and more from 7-10 a.m. daily, and wine, beer, cheeses, salads, soups, desserts, crudité and more from 4-6 p.m.

Name:  collage-1-613x460.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  57.7 KB

Disney Vacation Club Members also have access to exciting workshops from Cake Decorating to Phone Photography to Animation 101 and more. The Cake Decorating workshop is priced at $65 per person, and all other workshop offerings are priced at $40 per person (inclusive of tax and gratuity) and limits party sizes to a maximum of four people, including the Member. Participants younger than 18 must be accompanied by a paying, participating parent or guardian.
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

Post Thanks / Like

**Update**

8. Thanks VWL Mom thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So you pay to go here and then you also pay for the classes?
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelley View Post
    So you pay to go here and then you also pay for the classes?
    Yes, they're different offerings held at different times. The Photography and Cake decorating are part of a series of seminars available at the resorts for DVC.
    - Lynn -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VWL Mom View Post
    Unlike ToWL it is only for those staying BRV/CCV. Still don't see it as true concierge service but now that I can book one night I may give it a try just to see.
    After seeing Jason's update this is still a pass for me, I thought I read they had expanded the hours but it doesn't appear so. I'll stick with Geyser Point.
    - Lynn -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VWL Mom View Post
    Yes, they're different offerings held at different times. The Photography and Cake decorating are part of a series of seminars available at the resorts for DVC.
    Oh. I thought the food was with the classes, kind've like those wine and paint nights. Interesting, but it wouldn't be a big pull for me if I owned DVC.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: