Day 5 started early with staking out a spot with the rest of the CheerICOT crew along the Boardwalk. A few parking difficulties aside, the group was able to gather to cheer on Justin in his first Half Marathon.

After a fun morning of cheering, I headed off to Disney Springs for Brunch. The Rise and Shine Brunch at Chef Art Smith was very, very good. The Bacon, Pecan, Carmel doughnuts were very light (like a yeast doughnut) and a good accompaniment to one of their heavier Brunch dishes. Had the Chicken and Biscuits, it was good, but could have done without all the added sauce/gravy they put on. To me it takes away from the flavor of the chicken rather than adding to it. The Florida Crush cocktail was very good.

After the Springs it was off to Epcot for a few Fastpasses and then meeting up with the RunICOT crew. Had a nice Dinner at San Angel Inn (another first dining spot for me) and did the After Race Party. The rain was a bit of a hamper on the evening, but the group was able to get in a few attractions and experience one of the surprise Adventures Club shows.

Day 5 was more of any easy day. Headed off to the Studios primarily for my Slinky Dog FastPass. Enjoyed the Coaster, but did not get as much air time as I expected.--this may have been because I was in the very back car however. Still a fun coaster. Did my other Fastpasses and headed out of the extremely crowded park. Evidently this was the formal beginning of Jersey Week. Went back to the Boardwalk to enjoy the hotel. Had dinner at the new Pizza window. The white pizza with bacon and mushroom was very good. Tried the Dole Whip Smoothie, but found it was neither whipped nor smooth--more of a slushier than a smoothie. With another stroll along the boardwalk it was time to draw the trip to a close.

Overall, had a great time with dear friends and can't wait till the next one!