I have this friend who loves Disney. She's a Disneyland pro and has been to Disney World a few times. Unfortunately, every time she goes to Disney World, it is for a marathon. Every time I go to Disney World, I play a game on facebook called "Where in the Disney World am I?" She has set a rule that I can't post resort pictures, because she doesn't know the resorts. She is essentially a Disney World newbie, and I am out to change that. Let me know what you guys think

We've both been to Disney too much to stress about running from ride to ride. The plans also aren't set in stone. If we get bored with something, we'll wander away and do something else.

May 18 - 26 - Not sure where we are going to be staying yet

May 18 - Fly in.
Dinner at Artist Point to see the Wilderness Lodge and the Snow White characters.

May 19 - Open Day.
Not sure where to eat.
A couple of hours on the Boardwalk and at Jelly Rolls in the evening.

May 20 - Epcot
Lunch at Garden Grill. I haven't eaten here yet, but I would like to try it.
We'll be sure to watch Illuminations, since it is leaving.

May 21 - MK
Breakfast at Crystal Palace. (It isn't a Disney World trip without mickey waffles at Crystal Palace.)
I still haven't seen Happily Ever After. Maybe this will be the day.

May 22 - Open/Rest day
Breakfast at Olivia's. I blame DizneyFreak for this one. He gave me the idea to try breakfast at Olivia's and now I can't wait to get back and eat the banana bread French toast.
The evening plan is to see Yeeha Bob if he is playing. We'll probably also spend some time at Disney Springs. The Void is calling.

May 23 - AK
Any early dinner, maybe even lunch, at Boma to see AKL. I almost would prefer to eat at Sanaa, but Boma would allow her to see the lodge proper.
I would like to spend the evening in Pandora. It is very pretty at night.

May 24 - DHS
Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare to see the Grand Floridian and make a loop of the Monorail resorts before heading to the park
We will spend the evening in Toy Story Land. It may wind up being a counter service day.

May 25 - Open Day
Any recommendations?

May 26 - Tentative MK
I usually end my trips at MK. I will leave it up to her though. I'm not a huge fan of Be Our Guest, but if she wants to eat there for breakfast, it will probably be this day.

Any other suggestions you guys could make?