I cannot believe what happened to us yesterday. We're planning to go out of town after xmas. Booked our hotel around mid-day. Then a short time later I went to buy tickets for a show. The card wouldn't go through. I call customer service, speak to someone, say this is really me making this purchase. She tells me she's cleared it and I'm good to go - except I wasn't. I call back to be told that somehow, instead of being cleared, this was kicked up to a higher security level and I had to speak to the "executive Disney dept." Fine. Except - they don't work on Sundays!! They completely shut us down two days before xmas, with my husband out shopping and me trying to get tickets to a show and had no one there who could help us!! I was blown away. The seats I wanted to purchase are long gone. I am so livid that I'm thinking of canceling. We love our Disney Rewards Dollars, but I know there are other great reward cards out there. What kind of a company leaves it's customers hanging like that - two days before the holidays?? I'm calling back today because they're "supposed" to be in on Mondays. I have to do it right when I'm supposed to be out the door for a riding lesson, so whoever I get had better be extremely responsive. Anyone else had this insane experience? One of the people I talked to yesterday was just as upset as I was. She said this happens all the time, that they get calls on Sunday and can't help the customers.