Quantcast Keurigs in Beach Club Villas?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Question Keurigs in Beach Club Villas?

While watching a YouTube video of some folks taking a tour of some newly refurbished rooms in some of the resorts, I noticed that some rooms appear to have Keurig coffee machines, while others still have the traditional coffee makers. Does anyone know if they have Keurigs in the Beach Club Villas?
    You can fly, you can fly, you can fly!
    DVC Member Since 2000

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I can't add to this since it has been a while since we have used our DVC at WDW. I really hope this is the case! I am getting tired of taking ours down with us. We have serious issues with the stuff they call "coffee" down there.
    Brian (aka CanadianWDWFan)
    INTERCOT Staff:Theme Parks, The Water Cooler & Trip Reports
    DVC-BWV, Riviera
    Next Trip:DLR

Post Thanks / Like

I can't answer for the Beach Club, but when we were at Boardwalk Villas (Studio room)in November they had the traditional basket style coffee maker. I looked online as well before we left to see if they were updated, and no such luck.

I did read a post on the Mom's Panel from Feb. 2018 stating the following:

"It turns out, the K-cup style Keurig brewers are a guest favorite, so more Walt Disney World Resort Hotels are adding them. After a bit of field research and phone calls, I was able to secure a short list of guaranteed Keurig-style brewing Resorts. Disney’s Port Orleans - French Quarter and Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort will offer these coffee makers in the refurbished rooms. All of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa standard rooms, all of Disney’s Contemporary Resort standard rooms as well as the Club Levels of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge and Disney’s Boardwalk Inn offer the Keurig style machines. As a general rule, villas will offer a full coffee pot and studio rooms will offer the Cuisinart flat pod-style two cup brewer. The Disney Value Resorts will not offer a coffee machine of any kind, with the exception of the family suites in Disney’s Art of Animation and Disney’s All-Star Music Resort. At this time, all other Moderate, Deluxe and DVC resorts currently offer the 2 cup flat pod Cuisinart style machine."

BWV & HH

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by missymouseworld View Post
    I can't answer for the Beach Club, but when we were at Boardwalk Villas (Studio room)in November they had the traditional basket style coffee maker. I looked online as well before we left to see if they were updated, and no such luck.

I did read a post on the Mom's Panel from Feb. 2018 stating the following:

"It turns out, the K-cup style Keurig brewers are a guest favorite, so more Walt Disney World Resort Hotels are adding them. After a bit of field research and phone calls, I was able to secure a short list of guaranteed Keurig-style brewing Resorts. Disney’s Port Orleans - French Quarter and Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort will offer these coffee makers in the refurbished rooms. All of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa standard rooms, all of Disney’s Contemporary Resort standard rooms as well as the Club Levels of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge and Disney’s Boardwalk Inn offer the Keurig style machines. As a general rule, villas will offer a full coffee pot and studio rooms will offer the Cuisinart flat pod-style two cup brewer. The Disney Value Resorts will not offer a coffee machine of any kind, with the exception of the family suites in Disney’s Art of Animation and Disney’s All-Star Music Resort. At this time, all other Moderate, Deluxe and DVC resorts currently offer the 2 cup flat pod Cuisinart style machine."
    That is definitely incorrect. The Values have had the Cuisinart pod style coffee makers since the rehab.

BUT, no Keurigs...at least in Pop.
    -Bud

Walt Disney World:
    9/03 - CBR
    1/09 - BWV
    9/05; 2/07; 12/07; 9/08; 9/09; 9/10; 9/11; 12/13; 12/17; 4/18; 10/18, 4/23 - PC
    5/15 - POR
    1/22 - ASMO
    10/22 - ASMU

Disneyland: 12/15 - Paradise Pier Hotel

Next up: ???

Post Thanks / Like

I did find the answer from the Mom's Panel a little off considering it stated "As a general rule, villas will offer a full coffee pot and studio rooms will offer the Cuisinart flat pod-style two cup brewer." and the studio room we were in had a traditional style coffee maker.

I guess it's a surprise when you arrive as to which machine you have.

BWV & HH

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by missymouseworld View Post
    I did find the answer from the Mom's Panel a little off considering it stated "As a general rule, villas will offer a full coffee pot and studio rooms will offer the Cuisinart flat pod-style two cup brewer." and the studio room we were in had a traditional style coffee maker.

I guess it's a surprise when you arrive as to which machine you have.
    It sometimes depends on how OLD the answer is. I have noticed that some of the Mom's Panel answers have not been kept up to date....
    -Bud

Walt Disney World:
    9/03 - CBR
    1/09 - BWV
    9/05; 2/07; 12/07; 9/08; 9/09; 9/10; 9/11; 12/13; 12/17; 4/18; 10/18, 4/23 - PC
    5/15 - POR
    1/22 - ASMO
    10/22 - ASMU

Disneyland: 12/15 - Paradise Pier Hotel

Next up: ???

Post Thanks / Like

The Beach Club Villas are my favorite, but I've never seen Keurigs, only traditional Mr. Coffees. Last visit was 6 months ago.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, took out soap and put in dispensers to "save the environment." Now puts in Keurig machines.

More like, "Save a buck."
    ===================

2016 POR
    2015 CS
    2014 WDW-Offsite
    2014 Disneyland-offsite
    2014 CBR
    2013 Dolphin
    2012 POR
    2012 WDW-Offsite
    2011 ASMusic, POR

1998 Dixie Landings