Quantcast Disney After Hours Animal Kingdom

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Disney After Hours Animal Kingdom

Last time we went to AK the line for FOP was 150 Minutes right before park close. How does that affect FOP during the Disney After Hours events? If we buy tickets for this event, are the lines for FOP still very long? If the line is 2 hours at 8pm at park close, does that mean the line is like 90 minutes when the event begins because you will be behind all of the people who were on the 2 hour line at 8pm? Was thinking about trying this one night but don't want to spend half of the event waiting on line for FOP.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey there. We did the Animal Kingdom After Hours thing a couple of weeks ago. We, too, were worried that we'd be standing in line for FOP for much of the evening, but this wasn't the case. Sure, we had to wait in line (20mins) right at the beginning because, of course, everyone headed to FOP first, but after that, we were able to ride many times. Actually, towards the end of the night, we were buzzing right through...sometimes alone. This was the case for all the other attractions, too. Seriously, at times, it felt like we had the park to ourselves. The cast members on Expedition Everest really had a good time with this. They were a lot of fun! My only complaint is that we didn't get to see the whole queue line for FOP. They took us through the Fast Pass queue. I had ridden before this event and I got to experience how great the details are in the Standby line, but this was the first time for my two adult children. I wanted them to see everything! Still...that's my only complaint. I'd definitely do After Hours again!
    "Your cadaverous pallor betrays and aura of foreboding, almost as though you sense a disquieting metamorphosis."

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't done the after hours events but from my understanding, those who paid for the after hours event enter the fastpass line once the event begins and eventually all those in the standby line that are not part of the after hours event make it on the ride and then are nudged to the park exit.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: