Tell me what you think is good and what could be better. All plans are subject to change.

Fri. 11/1 - Arrival Day
Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern - DS1's request
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Sat. 11/2 - Rest day
I want to keep it low key, so we can recuperate from our travel day/MNSSHP
Maybe try the Magical Masterpiece if they are having it on this day
Dinner at California Grill - we have never been here. Any suggestions?
Walk around the Boardwalk
We will probably spend some time at Jellyrolls

Sun. 11/3 - DHS
Breakfast at Olivia's - Can't wait for Banana Bread French Toast again
If we can get into it, this will be our Star Wars day. All other plans will be built around Star Wars

Mon. 11/4 - Epcot
DDIL1 wants to explore the Food & Wine Festival. She didn't get enough on the last trip. We'll eat at Garden Grill and see what they have replaced Illuminations with

Tues. 11/5 - Disney Springs Day
I'm going to finally face my fear of heights and get into the Characters in Flight hot air balloon.
We will do a round or two in The Void
We have been discussing the car boats that you can ride around in the lake. Not sure if we will do it or not. Has anyone done this?
Dinner at Paddlefish

Wed. 11/6 - MK
Breakfast at Crystal Palace
I will finally get to see the Maleficent dragon float.
I will probably get around to seeing Happily Ever After. It's so hard to say goodbye to Wishes

Thurs. 11/7 - AK
Dinner at Sanaa
I imagine we will wind up in Pandora in the evening, since everyone likes the ambiance there.

Fri. 11/8 - MVMCP (based on dates from previous years)
Dinner at Artist Point to see Snow White and crew. Hopefully the food is good also.

Sat 11/9 - Epcot/POR
More Food & Wine Festival time
Evening will be spent at Port Orleans Riverside. If we're hungry, we'll go to the build your own pasta station. Otherwise, we're here to see Yeeha Bob

Sun. 11/10 - AK
Dinner at Boma

Mon. 11/11 - DHS
More Star Wars in the morning?
A little Toy Storyland in the evening?
Star Wars dessert party. We will probably eat dessert and skip the Star Wars show. DS wasn't too impressed with it last trip.

Tues. 11/12 - Epcot/Departure
Finish off our trip with some more time at the Food & Wine Festival.