After months of trying to work for Disney with no success I turned to the dark side and applied at Universal Studios. I was hired the same day as my interview. I start on Monday for my orientation. By my choice I applied for custodial. I was really hoping for IOA- WWHP or Diagon Alley. Love both Harry Potter areas. I didn't get either of them, I will be at Volcano Bay water park. I think this will work well with my disability if not being able to just stand in one area. As long as I'm walking I'm good. I'll always have access to the bathroom which is a plus for me... lol Side effects from WLS Duodenal Switch. I am very excited to work there. I'll only be working 3 day a week and will still have my Disney time.

If you have never been to Universal, I would go. Loved the rides in WWHP and Diagon Alley. I'm a Harry Potter fan( Ravenclaw House) and can't wait to get my house merchandise. I was actually impressed on certain things that they do there. Security was so much faster using X-ray machines and metal detectors. The only thing I didn't like is their express pass and that you have to pay for it. I found the Team Members very friendly and helpful.

My daughter and I went for the first time on comp tickets. We had our first visit button on and was walking into the park, only to find ou it was early hour for hotel guests. No problem.., A team member came over since he noticed our buttons and brought us in early. Magic can happen at Universal as well. I am looking forward to making magic as well now