Quantcast Haunted Mansion 50th Anniversary Hard Ticket Event Will Materialize August 2019

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Haunted Mansion 50th Anniversary Hard Ticket Event Will Materialize August 2019

Disneyland park has announced a Hard Ticket event to celebrate the Haunted Mansion's 50th Anniversary:

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Parks & Resorts

The Haunted Mansion is celebrating its 50th Anniversary this year. To celebrate, we’re throwing an “under the hill” soiree.

In August, choose to attend one of the “The Haunted Mansion: Celebrating 50 Years of Retirement Unliving” events. These after-hours events at Disneyland park are filled with chills, thrills and frightful fun. Unearth commemorative anniversary merchandise items, delight in spirited sips and bites, enjoy special entertainment, character encounters, photo ops, and access to several west-side park attractions, plus a few supernatural surprises.

Name:  hryg4uhbj568.jpg
Views: 1068
Size:  70.5 KB

Here are the event highlights:

• Gather for a 13th Hour Celebration Kick-off moment along the Rivers of America. Madame Leota will make a special appearance to conjure up the ensuing party festivities, lovingly referred to as a “Swinging Wake.” Other supernatural surprises include a lively cavalcade of musicians, dancers and performers from beyond the grave.
    • Re-create hauntingly fun moments and scenes from the attraction against themed backdrops. You’ll also receive unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the event.
    • Enjoy event-themed food and beverages, in addition to other unique menu items available for purchase at select park locations.
    • Mix and mingle with some of our dearly departed souls and otherworldly characters from the Haunted Mansion.
    • Pay homage to 50 phenomenal years through themed décor as 999 tenants anxiously await their newest arrivals.
    • Enjoy after-hours access to select attractions in New Orleans Square, Critter Country, Frontierland and Adventureland. Note: Select attractions will close early during the event.
    • See and be seen while wearing attire inspired by your favorite happy haunts! Plus, limited-time Snapchat filters and event hashtags are great for pics posted on your social media feeds.
    • Get your first look at all of the Estate Merchandise that has been conjured up for the event. You won’t believe your eyes.

A limited quantity of tickets for both event nights will be available beginning Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 10 a.m. PT. at www.eventswithdisney.com/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x124052ee43&varPage=home
    Currently two events are scheduled for August 8th & August 9th, 2019 from 1:00 AM – 4:00 AM. Tickets are priced at $299 per person.
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you think Galaxy's Edge will be open during this?

I'm trying to figure out a way to get out of work to go :P. DDIL wants to know if Galaxy's Edge will be available.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelley
    DDIL wants to know if Galaxy's Edge will be available.
    It does not appear to be planned based on the following statement:

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland park
    Enjoy after-hours access to select attractions in New Orleans Square, Critter Country, Frontierland and Adventureland.
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

I am seriously thinking about going to this. Is anyone else going to attend?

Post Thanks / Like

My roommate surprised me with a ticket to this. I'll be there on 8/8.

8. Likes Figment! liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelley View Post
    My roommate surprised me with a ticket to this. I'll be there on 8/8.
    That's the only way I'd go because I'm not about to fork out $300 for a 3hr event.

Congrats to you! I hope you have fun.
    Genna
    Always Enjoy the
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨Magic¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders"

If You Can Read This...
    ...Thank The Phoenicians!

10. Likes Cinderelley liked this post

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: