Planning for our September trip (arrive 1 & leave 8 September) has been a challenge.

Using historical September info, I planned park days, and then made ADRs. Went thru the whole gamut of emotions about SWL opening.

AND the subsequent every park (I know - only true for one day) has morning EMH.

Which is kind of a thing for us since this trip we're off property.

I know what to plan for a variety of choices when going to WDW. Probably over thinking this, tho over thinking now - and relaxing in the parks - seems important since it's a birthday trip with lots of relatives accompanying us.

If we were on property or a park did NOT have EMH, I'd arrive 45 - 60 minutes before published (EMH or non-EMH) park opening.

My main question at this time: what time will the great unwashed be allowed into the parks? Epcot not included of course.

At first glance, the 8 am time for AK and MK opening would seem to be when non Disney guests would be allowed in, thus giving the Disney resort guest the full hour of EMH benefit.

Yet, if SWL is that big draw it's expected to be, and the EMH crowds at AK and MK are thin, will CMs allow the tap stiles to open earlier than 8 am ?

IF you were staying off property, what time would you arrive at AK or MK ?