I just had an email yesterday that had three different looks (about 5 second video caps) of the new ride Millenioum Falcon: Smugglers Run. I don't want to prejudge, but based on that short look, it appears that the ride is a combination of Mission Space and Star Tours. Does that seem about right? If that is true, with all the hype about Galaxy's Edge, that would seem to be a bit of a let down. I'm hoping though that it will knock my socks off, whenever I finally get down there.

I'm a huge Star Wars fan, was in Jr High when the very first movie came out, so I grew up on it. If they can do what Universal did with recreating Hogwarts/Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley, then I think it will be a success. After all, those two lands at Universal really only supported one ride each (until the recent Hagrid's ride). But if the land is nothing more than souvenir stores and counter service and character meet and greets, it will be a huge let down. With all the great John Williams soundtracks, would seem almost unbelievable that there would be no background music playing.