Quantcast Which do you prefer.. ?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Which do you prefer.. ?

Boardwalk or Beach Club?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I hear a lot of good things about the pool at Beach Club. I'm not a big pool person, but it might be a consideration for you. The clown face at the Boardwalk creeps me out. I would go with the Beach Club. :P
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Beach Club! It is our favorite. Everyone there is so nice and it is a beautiful resort

Post Thanks / Like

We have stayed at both. Boardwalk Inn is a favorite of ours but BC is good too. We just prefer “the feel” of BWI and the proximity to the walking path to The Studios.
    I do agree with the above posters that if the pool is your priority go with BC.

You can’t go wrong with either!
    Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely Beach Club for us. We find it a bit quieter and less busy than Boardwalk. But both are very nice - perfect location if you're enjoying EPCOT and/or DHS. But like stated above - no comparison for the pools. Stormalong Bay is the winner!

Post Thanks / Like

I have never stayed at Beach Club, but I have visited the resort... I like the looks of it, the feel when you are there... I have stayed at BoardWalk Inn several times, last time a few years ago as a DVC member... And my take away, ugh... I used to love it... I mean, I still love to visit the resort, walk around, eat there... The lobby is gorgeous... But staying??? Don't think I will stay there again...

First, parking lot is very far from the lobby... Second, if you don't have bell services helping you with your luggage, it will be a struggle to your room, depending where your room is... Took my friend and I over 20 minutes to find the room we were given... We were down hallways that were no where near the room... We had to stop and ask a manager where our room was located... Funny thing was, she had no clue either... And neither did housekeeping... We were done after finding the room... The hike was enough to tire us out...

Pro: room was gorgeous... Pool is nice... View was fine...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Having stayed at both, we prefer the BC. I think they are comparable. We only prefer the BC for it's proximity to the World Showcase. After an evening of food and drinks, it's an easy stroll back to the room.

Post Thanks / Like

Beach Club. Have stayed at both, and I much prefer the more relaxed vibe of the BC,

Post Thanks / Like

Love being able to walk to Epcot & HS! so either resort would work. We've only stayed at the Beach Club and we would go back, if money not be an issue!
    First WDW Trip 1984
    30+ Trips since 1984
    Disneyland 4 Visits
    Disneyland Paris 2010
    40th Wedding Anniversary December 2013
    Disney Cruises 2: Magic 2005, Fantasy 2012
    Last Trip November 2019

Post Thanks / Like

Either one is great as well as Yacht Club. They are really basically the same level of service and amenities just different themes. Some people like the pool at Beach Club but we never go to the pools so I have no idea what it even looks like. My mindset on the pools is I don't go to WDW to swim or lay by a pool.....I could do that at a hotel or resort anywhere if that is what I wanted to do.

Post Thanks / Like

Also have stayed at both. Much prefer Beach Club
    KODABEAR
    FIRST TRIP MARCH '79 POLY
    175 plus trips

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: