Quantcast AK After Hours Paid Event

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default AK After Hours Paid Event

Has anyone done this? We have a short trip planned in January and I'm guessing that FP will be difficult to obtain for FoP (hubby's favorite ride.) I know it's expensive but just wondering if there were any recent reviews? The few available online were from the first night they did it and it was very empty of course.

I'm ok with the cost if it's feasible to still ride FoP 4-5 times along with the other rides meaning we don't have to spend the rest of our trip worrying about getting to do this.
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Scrapbooking-There is a fine line between a mental illness and a hobby.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I’ve read and watched reviews and they say after the 1st hour you can literally ride rides over and over with minimal waits. I’m thinking of doing it in DEC
    Too many trips to keep track of now! Vacation WDW twice a year so any questions ask freely ☺️

Post Thanks / Like

We went to the one in MK last week, and it was amazing. We did every ride in the park at least once. Everything I've heard about the AK one is that it is just as good ... I'd do it without any hesitation.
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Yes! I attended DAH at AK in December 2018 and would do it again in a heartbeat!

Post Thanks / Like

We did the AK event in July, and it really was empty that evening. The queue at FOP was empty. We didn't hit a line until the very last part of the queue - we waited perhaps 2 shows before heading into the theater. So from walking into the queue and walking out of the attraction was probably 25 minutes. And it was even easier with the other attractions - we walked right on the River Ride, right on Expedition Everest (several times!), and could have walked right on a number of other attractions.

But keep in mind, if you're planning on FOP 4-5 times, you'll probably be missing out on other things due to time -even walking right through the queue, it's going to take some time to ride, get off, walk around to the beginning, and riding again - so prioritize what is important during those 3 hours. And don't forget to grab some of the snacks during the evening, too! All things considered, we thought it was worth the cost of an evening at the park, and we we'll do it again at some point in the future. But don't give up on the idea of trying to secure a FP for FOP - you might be able to grab one for later in the day, and possibly coordinate that with your separate entry.

Have a fun trip!

Post Thanks / Like

Loving these reports on the after hours parties! Thank you!
    Susanne

Post Thanks / Like

It was fun to do once but you don’t get as much for your money as you do at MK. It is nice not to have lines, but there are only a handful of rides to go on. It feels strange to be at AK and have it not be about the Animals. At MK most of the park is open and you can do so much more!
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: