So much for trying to do live trip reports lol.

I have to go back a bit and mention that staying one night at All Star Movies was fine. It was nice to have my own room and it was fairly quiet. I sure wouldn't put more than 2 people in the room. Also once we calculated it we could have gotten our DVC room for one more night for not much more and saved the hassle of changing resorts. Og well live and learn.

We got up fairly early and ate some breakfast treats I had brought with me from home and then we checked out and packed up my truck for a tight ride over to the Poly. Of course the room wasn't ready (it was about 8am) but they stored ALLL our junk and we added the dining plan to our bands (which has to be done onsite if you are using points from a group outside of Disney.)

We walked to the TTC for a monorail to Epcot. I picked the park that opened the latest since I knew we would have a slightly delayed start. We could see rope drop from the monorail which in my mind was a win considering everything we had done to move in the morning. We hit Soarin (twice), Listen to the Land, Nemo, Imagination (all without needing the FP we had which I kept bumping til later.) We walked out to Mexico and rode the boat ride and then grabbed an early lunch at the Quick Service there. (Tasty Nachos but so many chips!) Then it was time for our Frozen FP (and I was glad we had that one.) As soon as we scanned our MB's I checked and was able to snag a FP for the Illuminations viewing that evening (we had dinner ADR in Epcot).

We walked around and checked out the food booths (scoping out items for later in the trip) and ended up back in America for Voices of Liberty and were staying for the show but it was not working. So we hiked over to France (love that movie) with a little pin trading along the way. We headed back out towards the front with a stop at Spaceship Earth and then monorailed back to Poly bc our room was ready and we wanted to get settled.

We went straight to our assigned room (mom requested 3rd floor Tokelau and that's what we got.) Room 3920. This was our first time in this type of room and it worked really well for 3 adults. Mom and Dad shared the large bed, I used the one that pulled down from the wall and we kept the couch as a couch for seating. It was great to have two shower/sink areas and the one toilet was ok. We unpacked, got our cups and chilled in the AC for a bit before heading back out...

We had 7pm ADRs for France and we had to leave fairly early to get all the way back to Epcot and then to the back. It started to sprinkle right when we got back there and t ended up being our only rain the entire trip (unheard of in Sept.)

Mom and Dad both got the pre-fixe menu and we all shared 2 bowls of the lobster bisque (salty but good.) Bread was nice and my filet was great. Mom and Dad had the Beef Bourgouine and it was just ok, it needed a lot more sauce to balance the dry noodles. 2 of us had the chocolate cake and mom had the apple tart--all good. Interestingly this was our first night with the dining plan that now includes an alcoholic beverage. Since mom and dad don't drink and are usually fine with water I ended up with three glasses of wine (huge score!)

We finished up and walked back up front to the viewing area, it was pretty full and we ended up standing for about 20 mins before the show and through the show (I finally sat on the concrete but I think they were afraid they might not be able to get up.) The show is a shell of it's former glory but still great. We fought the masses back to the monorail and walked from the TTC back to the room. A fun busy first full park day with 23,285 steps.