Quantcast Anyone stayed at Destino yet?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone stayed at Destino yet?

Hey gang, Long time no post.

I am going down for a weekend trip just me and my Girlfriend in mid November. Wendy from Magical Journeys got us into a King bed water view room in Destino Tower at CS. I have watched a few youtube videos and it looks amazing but as we all know, looks can be deceiving.

How was everything? How is the walk to the food court? Does the tower have its own bus stop or where is the closest one? All that good stuff. I am very excited about staying here but I also want to be realistic in my expectations.

Thanks
    Jim
    1982 MK
    1988 MK & Epcot
    1989 MK & Epcot
    2002 MK, Epcot and Disney MGM Studios
    2006 DL
    2008 MK, Epcot and DHS (Best trip EVER)

Booked- 5 year wedding aniv at Port Orleans Riverside April 20-22 2012

Planned Chirstmas 2012 offsite

Second Star to the right and straight on till morning.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

It is as good as it looks!
    We had an amazing stay. The walk to the food court is about 5 min from the lobby. There are also multiple options in the tower and a smaller quick serve on the way. The bus situation was not the greatest. They have their own stop, but it is one of 4 and the wait can be long. I even saw people having to wait for a second bus.
    The lobby is beautiful and the details are unique. It is a wonderful blend of disneyesque fantasy and Dali surrealism. Very adult in my opinion. We had a room with a water view and it was beautiful. The sunsets are amazing, you can watch MKs fireworks from your window and have a great view of AK. The other side of the building overlooks HS and Epcot. Go up to the top floor bar for a great time. Lots of outdoor seating. Toledo was yummy too.
    We stayed club level and while it was great, the food was not as good as at GF. They served the same thing daily with 1 differant thing per meal. The food was very spanish, as were the wines. If you like spicy and plant based you will be very happy.
    If you have any more questions ask away.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: