Do you have any places, far from the actual Walt Disney World that for some reason always make you think of Disney?

There is a crossroad junction in my home town (Wellington, Telford, UK) that has literally nothing to do with Disney, it isn't even the way I would drive to Manchester Airport. But when I was in my teens I had a dream that I was at this crossroad and I saw on the road signs a purple sign pointing in one direction that said "Walt Disney World" which we then followed in our car, it took us through another nearby town (Ludlow), then a swamp area before we arrived in Disney. The dream never explained how we got across the Atlantic!

Anyway, I named this road junction "my favourite road junction" because it makes me think of going to Disney World. My wife and I recently bought a house back in my home town less than a mile from this road and it is our route onto the highway, so all these memories came back. My wife grew up in South Korea so did not know this road junction before we moved but even she must be getting tired of me saying it's my favourite junction whenever we get to it.

Coming up to 15 years later I still check the road signs here for a purple one...