Quantcast Skyline - best way to approach a tour on Skyliner

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Skyline - best way to approach a tour on Skyliner

I will be stayed at All Star Sports and have a free day the first weekend in December. What would be the best route for checking out new Skyliner Routes. Wouldn’t mind riding during day and at night. ThoughT about taking bus to the Studios and starting there but it is opening day for the rest of Star Wars

I plan to resort hop to see holiday decorations and take a ride on Epcot monorail to see construction.

Day is pretty much open except for some dining at Poly and California Grill.

Thanks for any suggestions!
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting question! On the one hand, you're right - Hollywood Studios could be crazy busy, especially a bus ride from All Star to Hollywood. But once you get there, a lot of the traffic will be going the other way from the Skyliner (depending when you go)! So if you can brave the initial bus ride there, here's one possibility (I'm sure there are many!). Bus to Hollywood Studios, Skyliner from Hollywood Studios to Caribbean Beach station, Skyliner from CB station towards Rivera to the International Gateway entrance of EPCOT.

Assuming you are not using a ticket to get into a park, I would then walk to the bus station at Beach Club, take the bus to Magic Kingdom. From there, you can take a monorail to T&T Center when you're ready for a monorail loop to/from EPCOT. Then you'll have relatively simple access to Poly and Contemporary resorts. If my memory serves me correctly (and that's not a foregone conclusion!), I don't think there's a bus from Beach Club to the front entrance of EPCOT. But if there is, that would be a good option - walk to BC, bus to the front of EPCOT, and take the monorail to MK.

Sounds fun - we'll take a day and do stuff like that every now and then. I would just recommend you do the Skyliner several hours before your dining reservations - just in case it gets stuck for an extended period of time. It's sad to think that way, but until it's more consistent, you almost have to think that way.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll let you know after this weekend as far as evening rides go. We are staying offsite (stupid last minute trip) and are going to Uber to Beach Club or Boardwalk Friday night (we have an ADR at ESPN Club). We hope to get on at back of Epcot and make some rides. I'll let you know how it goes. Hubby doesn't have a park pass (I have an AP) so we won't be able to cut through Epcot or anything.
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Scrapbooking-There is a fine line between a mental illness and a hobby.

5. Likes roryboy liked this post

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: