We got up early this morning and headed to DHS to be there for the 8 am opening. I wanted to be sure to be there to get into the park and get a boarding group. I was watching the app since 7:30 am and it kept saying there weren’t any more boarding groups. I figured it was because the park hadn’t opened, so the system hadn’t reset from the night before. Multiple things here tell you that you can’t get into a boarding group until you are in the park. Park opens at 8 why would the boarding groups be full?

Well, when we got to the park, signs were up all over the place that the boarding groups were full. Hmmm. How can that be when the resort TV, times guides, app, etc all day the park opens at 8 am?

We went to Galaxy’s Edge anyway to look for Baby Yoda stuff (there isn’t any) and happened to strike up a conversation with someone just coming out of the ride. He told us that they opened the park at 6:30.

After looking all over for Baby Yoda stuff, we hit TSMM. After that, I figured the line at Guest Services would be down. The first cast member went and verified that the park did indeed open at 6:30. He offered me a way to send a card to guest services or something or other. I asked to speak to a manager. The manager came out and said it was a safety issue due to the number of people who were waiting. I asked him why they would punish the people who were doing as they were told. I asked him why wouldn’t they use the notification system that has been annoyingly alerting me on my phone for every little thing or put the opening hour change on the resort TV. He said that not everyone was interested in Star Wars. I told him that I wasn’t interested in the fireworks last night, but I still got that notification. He offered me fast passes for another ride which I declined. He offered me park tickets for another day, which I declined. We leave today and I have an annual pass. He said he couldn’t get us on Rise of the Resistance. I think he probably could have. We left, and it left a very bad taste in my mouth for Hollywood Studios.