You would think I wouldn’t have much to complain about after my sis treated us to a room for a night at all stars movie resort considering I’m not even paying for the room. But here are my 2 things!:
1. The ac system does not go lower than 68 degrees.. the desk clerk agreed that it is also not 68 once it says it is but much hotter. It took 5 hours for the ac to go down 2 degrees to reach that false 68. Meaning I was up until 2 am just laying there hot. Mind you, I am pregnant... but even my husband had a horrible time with it. We had a fan delivered and kept the door open too cool down the room. They call this system energy efficient... but if you know anything about ac units you know that’s far from the truth.
We got a partial refund for my sis and 3 hours of sleep.
2. The food is worse than a school cafeteria. Spent $45+ last night on 2 slices of bad bad bad pizza, with 2 cups of lettuce with Parmesan on it (salad?). 1 bowl of water with overcooked pasta and uncooked but slightly heated crushed tomatoes sitting in it. And a small breadstick.
This morning was better for breakfast. We got decent croissant egg and bacon sandwiches. (Though I saw raw sausage available ...yum???)
But for alternative non dairy milk/ creamer in your coffee you have to use the only option of vanilla soy milk which you have to buy. Also the coffee might as well be dirt out into a coffee pot with water.

This is my first time ever actually staying at a Disney hotel or resort though I’ve been hundreds of times. My husband and I live in Florida now and are passholders who come every few weeks or so. I grew up visiting family in Daytona and Orlando 2-4 times a year and always going to Disney.
I only stayed because it made it easier to see my sister and fam for two of the days they will be here as her treat. I almost drove home to st Pete last night to drive back in the morning... I would have gotten more sleep for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk