Quantcast Dinner Reservations Booked!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dinner Reservations Booked!

So excited to have booked the following for our upcoming trip, 21May - 26May
    8:40P - ‘Ohana
    8:15P - La Hacienda de Dan Angel*
    8:15P - Coral Reef
    7:15P - Be Our Guest*
    7:15P - Hollywood & Vine*
    8:15A - The Plaza Restaurant*
    We’ve got an array of new places to try this trip, which is exciting! ( they have the * ) Have booked places with everyone’s enjoyment in mind! Staying at SOG, first time there too! Does anyone have any suggestions for what to try at each restaurant? We’d love to hear what people’s favorites are!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We have eaten at several of the restaurants you have booked. At Coral Reef when we were there in November my DH had the lobster bisque and the lobster seafood boil. He loved both I had the Caesar salad and the lobster boil. I enjoyed both of them. We also ate at Be Our Guest. We both had the field greens salad and the filet mignon. We Loved it. Food and service were excellent. It was the first time my DH had the grey stuff. My DD and I ate at Hollywood and Vine a year ago and did not enjoy it. The food was not that great and the service was not any better. We actually had to ask to meet one of the characters after waiting for an hour. There were 5 other families who also were waiting to see this character. The character attendant had us all stand to the side. She then went and got the character for us all to meet. It was rushed to get us all done and out. We won't go back. It is actually the only place we have had a disappointing evening. We have eaten at the Plaza several times. Food is good as is the service. Only down side is they are usually running behind with reservations. We also wait past our ADR time. Have a great trip and enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like

We have eaten at 4 of your 6 choices. We love 'Ohana. My favorite dish is the shrimp. I could eat those forever. There are kid options if they are picky eaters - just ask your server.

Hollywood and Vine we generally do breakfast but we have had dinner there once. We didnt hate it but didnt love the Fantasmic dinner package either. We felt very rushed to get to Fantasmic. The food was fine but we were seated late and our table was very tightly crammed to the one next to us. I was just as close to them as I was to my own family. There were many choices to satisfy everyone and the desserts were plentiful. I wouldn't rule this one out in the future but we definitely prefer the breakfast.

Coral Reef is one of our family favorites. I highly recommend the Jack Daniel's Chocolate Mousse for dessert. I love this dessert and get it anytime I can. Unfortunately bc of my allergies I end up generally getting a meal made off menu made just for me. The food has always been good. My son cleans his plate at Coral Reef which always makes me want to return. My only caution is that seating can take a while despite not being a character meal. We have been seated here way past our ADR time 2x.

Be Our Guest - we have not been to this restaurant since it became a prixe fixed menu and 2 credits. Prior to that 3 of 4 of us ordered the filet. Everyone enjoyed it so that would be my go to there. The French onion soup was also spot on.

Enjoy all your new restaurant choices. We like to try new ones each visit too but balanced out with our favorites. Have a magical trip.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: