Hi - headed to WDW in May with my son who is on the Autism Spectrum. We do great with our fastpasses and he can definitely tolerate being in the lines. We don't really use the disability pass because it's rare that we need to (I didn't even get it last time we were there). But his main purpose is of course all the Star Wars rides and Rise of the Resistance.

I'm terrified of not getting him into a boarding group for Rise of the Resistance even though we are going to try and hit HS 3 out of the 4 days we are there. Problem is, he is not an early riser and don't think we can get there at rope drop or start of park hours. I'm trying to think of how I can get there early to get into the park to try and get on a boarding group and then go back and get him. But it's just the two of us on this trip. Of course, I can always just drag him out of bed..... the ride should be a good motivator to get him up and going. Probably my best bet. I think I just answered my own questions :-)

Anyway, Is there any special consideration for guests with a disability if we have a disability pass or is it a "too bad" situation. I can accept the "too bad" answer but thought I'd ask....