An odd question. There is a conference that I am attending in April (assuming the CaronaVirus doesn't cancel it) where there were room blocks at Disney Resorts set aside for conference attendees. The good news, I'm staying in BC, first time in any Deluxe Resort for me for $250 a night. Bad news, since I am booking thru the conference website I only get a reservation # from them, it is not one that Disney recognizes when I log on and try to link up my reservation. After a few calls I learned that the conference doesn't release its reservations to Disney until about 3 weeks prior to the event, at which time I should get a valid confirmation #. Problem is, without the valid confirmation # I can't book fast passes 60 days out for the one or two days I intend to do parks on my own.

I did call Disney group sales, didn't really make any headway, although I may try again. Any thoughts on how to make this work? If I order my tickets now, I'm guessing I can do FF 30 days out, but would rather try for the 60 day mark.

TIA