Quantcast Bob Chapek: "..likely going to require is masks for both the casts and the guests..." - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1DisneyNut View Post
    I do not know or know of through friends or acquaintances anyone who has been hospitalized due to Covid 19. I know quite a few who have had it and it was like having a cold or allergies with body aches for a few days and on they went with their lives though.
    I personally know two people who have lost their mothers to COVID-19 and one friend who lost their mother and (42-year-old) brother to the virus. And I work in a hospital dealing daily with COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths. Please do not trivialize what these people and families go through just because it hasnít touched you personally.

2. Thanks dnickels thanked for this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it is a start. Opening up but hope it will not last for long!
    June and Summertime!

5. Likes Cinderelley, PopPhan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelley View Post
    If someone put out a bowl of 100 M&Ms that had 6 M&Ms with deadly poison in it and told you that eating one would allow our economy not to crash and people other than covid 19 people would receive their needed medical care, would you eat it? I would. I realize that the world is bigger than me. I am expendable for the greater good. Also, if I live, I may have developed an immunity to the deadly poison, allowing others to be safer.

What if those M&Ms can appear anywhere? When the elderly receive much needed supplies at their house, an M&M could be mixed in with their food. What happens then? They might see the M&M and take it out. They may not. What if a lot of people had eaten the M&Ms? Sure, 6 of them may die, but the other 94 of them have developed a resistance to it. They could deliver those much needed supplies to the vulnerable people and if an M&M appears, they could eat it for them. 94 people delivering supplies to those elderly people might save more people than the 6 who died from the initial M&Ms.
    Unless they are the peanut butter filled kind, I'm passing. Besides we all do that any time we eat m&ms. The green ones are poison I thought?
    ===================

2016 POR
    2015 CS
    2014 WDW-Offsite
    2014 Disneyland-offsite
    2014 CBR
    2013 Dolphin
    2012 POR
    2012 WDW-Offsite
    2011 ASMusic, POR

1998 Dixie Landings
    1990's, Dixie Landings, Misc Offsite