At the risk of infuriating some of you, I completely understand not wanting it to change. You love it just the way it is, and we're never going to get it back once it's gone. I get it.

My wife and I have been watching The Imagineering Story on Disney+, and we just watched episode 5, which talks about Bob Iger's time as CEO and a bunch of the changes to various parks, such as the DCA makeover and introduction of Cars Land.

But there is one segment where they talk about a change made to IASW at DL, where they introduced classic Disney characters into the ride and how much hate and vitriol was spewed by fans. Finally Marty Sklar had to write an open letter to calm people down. They had just introduced Captain Jack Sparrow to POTC, and now this change to IASW and people were just *upset*.

Here's what he had to say: https://thedisneyblog.com/2008/04/04...-sklar-letter/

If you're unhappy with the change, I suggest you read his letter. It's OK to miss a beloved ride. But we can't just keep things the same forever. And Walt wouldn't want us to.