Quantcast Gaiters
 
INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
 

Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Gaiters

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    7,458
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Gaiters

    You guys made Gaiters sound so nice that I ordered one from Arctic Cool for my oldest DS. It was a once size fits all thing, but it is too small for him though. It's 6'4" and about 250 lbs. He really liked it as a headband though while he was pulling out the aloe vera plants. Do you know anywhere we could get one that might fit him?
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

  2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 1997
    Location
    INTERCOT, SC
    Posts
    10,611
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelley View Post
    You guys made Gaiters sound so nice that I ordered one from Arctic Cool for my oldest DS. It was a once size fits all thing, but it is too small for him though. It's 6'4" and about 250 lbs. He really liked it as a headband though while he was pulling out the aloe vera plants. Do you know anywhere we could get one that might fit him?
    You might try these... https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...8M/intercotcom

    What didn't fit about it?
    John - aka. The Master Control Program
    Owner, Chairman & Chief Imagination Officer - INTERCOT

  4. Likes PopPhan liked this post
  5. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    7,458
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    You might try these... https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...8M/intercotcom

    What didn't fit about it?
    Thank you for that link. It was too tight. It gives me the opportunity to tease him about having too big of a head though. :P

    Can you use those kind at Disney World?
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    844
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelley View Post
    Thank you for that link. It was too tight. It gives me the opportunity to tease him about having too big of a head though. :P

    Can you use those kind at Disney World?
    Not currently, in fact Disney's policy specifically calls out gaiters as something that are not allowed.

    https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/ex...-faceCoverings

    At this time, based on guidance from health authorities, neck gaiters, open-chin triangle bandanas and face coverings containing valves, mesh material or holes of any kind are not acceptable face coverings.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 
Company
Advertising
Guest Relations
Community
Discussion Boards
Podcast
Newsletter
Shop
Social
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Pinterest
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your email address below to receive our newsletter:
INTERCOT Logo PRIVACY STATEMENT / DISCLAIMER | DISCUSSION BOARD RULES
Since 1997 INTERCOT - a Levelbest Communications Website. This is not an official Disney website.
> Levelbest Network Site