Quantcast Beauty & the Beast - Animated or Live Action?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Beauty & the Beast - Animated or Live Action?

Hey Friends! Do you love the classic Disney animated movies but don’t trust the Live Action Remake to do it justice? I feel you. In this video, I analyzed both the animated and live action versions of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast to determine which is the superior. I would really appreciate you checking it out <3
    Which movie do you like better? What do you love about the remake? What do you hate about the remake? Let me know in the comments!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCGdom4f7wQ

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I love the original animated movie, but they did a great job of capturing the magic in the "live" one too.
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Nightlife, Shopping & Waterparks, Collectibles

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Love them both but the original is the original slightly the animated!
    Ready for Thanksgiving and November!

Post Thanks / Like

The remake was Exactly the same as the animated, and the castle characters looked too creepy.
    ===================

2016 POR
    2015 CS
    2014 WDW-Offsite
    2014 Disneyland-offsite
    2014 CBR
    2013 Dolphin
    2012 POR
    2012 WDW-Offsite
    2011 ASMusic, POR

1998 Dixie Landings
    1990's, Dixie Landings, Misc Offsite

Post Thanks / Like

Prefer the animated movie, but I do not hate the live action... I rather enjoyed it...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't see the live action production in the theater, but after my son's school did the junior production for their theater program I then went back to check it out. While I enjoyed both, I've got to say the live actors certainly added something more personal that the animation couldn't. I would say that besides Maleficent, this is certainly my favorite live action take on an animated classic. Although I guess Maleficent gets an asterisk because its not technically a remake, but rather more like a prequel.
    Beth & David

09/82 Treehouse Villas, 06/86 BVP, 10/95 CBR, 10/99 DI, 08/03 PORS, 10/05 POP, 11/06 AKL, 09/09 POLY, 10/10 Wonder, 05/11 Dream/PORS, 08/13 POLY, 11/13 GF, 04/15 POLY, 11/15 BLT, 11/16 Aulani, 03/17 BLT, 08/18 BLT, 07/19 AKL