Quantcast Character Breakfast Returning to Chef Mickey’s in December 2020 with New Menu

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Character Breakfast Returning to Chef Mickey’s in December 2020 with New Menu

Advanced Dining Reservations open on October 16, 2020 for a new Character Breakfast experience at Chef Mickey's:

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Parks & Resorts

Mickey Mouse and his best pals are returning to breakfast at Chef Mickey’s restaurant in Disney’s Contemporary Resort on December 16, 2020 bringing some new items to the menu inspired by their favorite dishes.

Name:  ljhty47t62y2-1024x683.jpg
Views: 1304
Size:  48.5 KB

Along with traditional breakfast favorites, you will be able to try the new Mickey’s “Celebration” Pancake, featuring whipped cream, celebration sprinkles, shimmering pixie dust and more. Goofy’s Banana Bread French Toast will combine unique flavors of banana bread baked in zesty orange-scented French toast batter, topped with Espresso-mascarpone cream, toasted bananas and chocolate crumbles.

Name:  ljhty47t62y3-1024x683.jpg
Views: 1261
Size:  36.0 KB

For something a bit more savory, we’re adding a new “Loaded” Potato-Cheese Casserole topped with smoked bacon crumbles and chives.

If you can’t decide on which new item to try, you’ll be able to taste all three as part of an all-you-care-to-eat family style feast with other traditional breakfast favorites.

Name:  ljhty47t62y1-624x352.jpg
Views: 1166
Size:  42.1 KB

When Mickey and friends return, the experience may look a little different than the last time you visited, but you can still expect to smile, wave and make unforgettable memories with some of your favorite characters as they parade through the restaurant in their chef’s best.

Reservations for Chef Mickey’s character breakfast will open on October 17, based on availability. In addition, Disney Resort hotel guests can make reservations up to 60 days in advance plus the length of their stay (up to 10 days).
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

2. Thanks MNNHFLTX thanked for this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

And the "boos" just keep coming! I'm not a fan of this. Bring back the buffet! COVID is NOT a contact illness. It does not live on surfaces. We are a little past the Chef Mickey's age at this point and generally prefer to explore other options. However it is still fun to go from time to time for the atmosphere and to stuff your face. It wasn't the fanciest buffet, but with so many options you could easily ruin your diet for a day.
    Beth & David

09/82 Treehouse Villas, 06/86 BVP, 10/95 CBR, 10/99 DI, 08/03 PORS, 10/05 POP, 11/06 AKL, 09/09 POLY, 10/10 Wonder, 05/11 Dream/PORS, 08/13 POLY, 11/13 GF, 04/15 POLY, 11/15 BLT, 11/16 Aulani, 03/17 BLT, 08/18 BLT, 07/19 AKL, 06/21 BLT

Post Thanks / Like

I think this is just annoying. Calling it "character dining", but from what I read, all it means is that characters will parade through, still no photos or autographs.
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ibelieveindisneymagic View Post
    I think this is just annoying. Calling it "character dining", but from what I read, all it means is that characters will parade through, still no photos or autographs.
    If the price was less - given the experience is diminished - then it might be ok. But we know that won't be the case. The whole reason to do these sort of things is the magical one on one interaction a child can have with a character close up.

If we are all masked up - not sure why this can't happen. Unless the characters can't wear masks - if you know what I'm saying - because it gets too hot.
    John - aka. The Master Control Program
    Owner, Chairman & Chief Imagination Officer - INTERCOT

Post Thanks / Like

It seems like the characters just parade through the restaurant. Am I reading that correctly? No interaction with the guests? I wonder if the banana bread french toast will be the same as at Olivia's.
    I make our ADRs next month. I keep hoping that Crystal Palace will open.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

I would totally book this
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

As far as I can tell, the breakfast right now is $25 per person. I wonder if it will go up again after they implement this.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: