At some point, you just have to laugh. It is what it is. Staying in Trinidad has been a blessing and a curse. We are close to the Skyliner, which is wonderful when it is not busy. Truly a great convenience. The buses, on the other hand, are atrocious for Trinidad. Yesterday, no Animal Kingdom buses from 7:12 until where left by Ūber at 8:23, missing the open. Today, after a few bus fails, I quickly order an Über for Hollywood Studios. Disney cones the entrance road off until 9:00 am. We don’t get in until 9:48 despite being at the bus at 7:30. Ok. Dinner ADRs at 8:15 at House Of Blues. I tell my son we need to give enough time for bus mishaps. We arrive before 7:00. Despite Magic Kingdom, closing at 8:00 four buses come between 7:00-7:30. One Disney Spring bus arrives, but can only take one group. Another stops, but can’t take ANYONE because no one got off. 7:45 time to call Über. He gets us down quick. I ask to be let off in the West End. Flashing sign: “Disney Springs At Capacity.” He enters and they turn him around in the parking lot. I call House of Blues and tell them I will be late despite being in the parking lot and it is 8:03. I ask to be let out and we will walk. A Disney official says “No!” I explain what has happened and he lets my son and I cross the lot. We go through COVID protocols and are allowed entrance. We arrive late, but get a table. Not sure what to do tomorrow. It is our last day and we are going to the Magic Kingdom and we know the buses will be full by the time they get to Trinidad.