Quantcast Upcoming Universal/Disney World trip

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Upcoming Universal/Disney World trip

I first want to thank Denise from Magical Journeys for helping my husband and myself with our upcoming Orlando trip to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. Denise has been a world of information and extremely helpful with making our reservations and tickets for the parks.

But a few questions please. We are staying on Universal property our whole trip due to the price being cheaper than Disney. We plan on doing 4 days in Disney and 4 days in Universal, which means driving to Disney on the 4 days there. So what is the best thing to do getting into the parks? How soon can we arrive to get into line for parking for the parks and especially would love to know the best way to get into the Magic Kingdom. I am going to assume the ferry is the best way to get there as it holds more people than the monorail does. I really want to get to the parks as soon as they open but don't want to get there too early and then made to turn around at the parking gates because we were too early.

My other question is regarding getting into the app to be selected for Rise of the Resistance. I've read that you can get on your app even if you are not in the park but then have also been told you can only do that if you are in the park. I think the day we are getting to Hollywood Studios (yes, I have already made reservations for each park the days we are there), the park doesn't open until 9 am but have been told to get into the app at 7 am to get reservations. So I would really appreciate step by step instructions as to what we need to do and the best way to do it. I have the app on my phone but my husband does not. It was suggested to me to also have him download the app so both of us can try for a spot into the ride.

I want to thank everyone in advance for any and all the advice you can give. Things are SO different than the last time I was at Disney. I'm not as worried about Universal since we are staying on property and have the fast passes and all that comes with staying on property. We have been planning and saving for this trip for a very long time and now that it's getting closer, I would love to know what to expect with these current conditions.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations on 40 years together!

I would definitely have your husband get the app on his phone also. I am sure someone will come along and advise you about what time to arrive at the parks.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: