Quantcast 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Begins at Walt Disney World

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Begins at Walt Disney World

The 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts began this weekend:

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Parks & Resorts

The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts has begun at Walt Disney World Resort, celebrating visual, culinary and performing arts from around the world. Through February 22, 2021; Guests can experience this celebration as part of regular park admission, with something to satisfy every palate – and every palette!

Name:  yughytr65ft1-1024x682.jpg
Views: 1233
Size:  63.3 KB

The festival also offers a multi-disciplinary showcase of performances, including music and visual arts:

• New for 2021; the Voices of Liberty take the America Gardens Theatre stage with a brand-new showcase – the Disney Songbook. Featuring classic Disney tunes, this lively performance celebrates the artistry of Disney composers.
    • Performance artists rotate throughout the festival in World Showplace, including thrilling feats of strength from Art Defying Gravity, a pianist playing favorite Disney songs, and a high-energy onstage performance by a guest artist who paints Disney characters in only a matter of minutes.
    • You can also take in the festive atmosphere created by the popular JAMMitors, performing live on the Mill Stage in the Canada pavilion.

The festival also creates plenty of ways to express your own artistic talents and style:

• The Animation Academy at America Gardens Theatre features a Disney artist providing guests a step-by-step lesson in drawing Disney characters.
    • Expression Section: A Paint-by-Number Mural invites you to help complete a larger-than-life piece of art created for the festival by Disney Imagineers.
    • Around World Showcase, you can step into famous artwork in special photo-opportunity installations.
    • On the bridge from Future World to World Showcase, you’ll discover the work of imaginative chalk artists. You can also find chalk drawings of Disney characters tucked away in corners throughout World Showcase.
    • With Spin Art, you create your own art by choosing favorite colors and then “spinning” them to life via a specially made stationary bicycle.
    • Through Enemy Ink, express your own special fashion sense by choosing a color, design and style and then watch as a custom t-shirt is printed right before your eyes.

Name:  3iumnbbgcvdfg.jpg
Views: 1295
Size:  52.7 KB

There's even more fun around World Showcase as Figment’s Brush with the Masters returns for 2021. Guests can once again help Figment learn more about art in a family-friendly scavenger hunt around World Showcase. After purchasing a map and stickers, look for Figment hiding inside famous works of art at each pavilion. Once you complete the journey, return the map to the park’s Disney Traders for an artful surprise.
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

2. Thanks Jeff thanked for this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Watched a live stream from the first day/night of the festival. After seeing a bunch of the offerings (food, music, art of all varieties, etc.) I may change my favorite festival from Food & Wine to this one! Lower crowds (although opening night Saturday looked crazy busy), arguably better food offerings, event activities that can entertain & delight most any guest, the magnificent artwork on display (although most things I really liked were WAY out of my price range), and an overall calmer, laid back kind of vibe. Wish I could go, but this stupid pandemic has thrown a couple of big time curveballs my way, so I'll have to settle for virtual visits via the web for now. Aw, Pooh!
    First trip, Christmas 1971.
    Last Trip, Oct. 2017 - ICOT20!
    Next Trip: Planning...Always Planning

Post Thanks / Like

We just got back from a trip to WDW last week. Festival of the Arts is always a fun take-in. We, too, enjoyed the low crowd levels. Food and Wine used to be our favorite time to visit, but we've kinda switched to The Flower and Garden festival. I'm working on getting there for Flower and Garden this year, but I seriously don't think I'll be able to convince my husband that another trip so soon is a great idea. Haha.
    Nice work, pal.

6. Thanks Figment! thanked for this post

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: