Quantcast DVC Member Website

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default DVC Member Website

I know the DVC website had a rough start to 2021 by having an outage... But since then, I been having issues with using the member site on Chrome... All day yesterday (February 14), I kept getting a 502 error.... Same thing happened over and over as I tried to reload...

However, the site works perfectly fine on Microsoft Edge... I personally don't like Edge, I use Chrome for everything... Every other Disney site works on Chrome for me but DVC Member....

I deleted history, cache, cookies... Any other ideas from anyone who is tech savvy???
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Odd - I just used chrome and got right in?

Shift + Reload button. Possibly reinstall Chrome. That's really odd. Can you try from a different computer?
    John - aka. The Master Control Program
    Owner, Chairman & Chief Imagination Officer - INTERCOT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Odd - I just used chrome and got right in?

Shift + Reload button. Possibly reinstall Chrome. That's really odd. Can you try from a different computer?
    I use Chrome on my phone and it works... Just seems to be my desk top... I have so many bookmarked sites, and all organized... I would hate to reinstall and lose all those bookmarks...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

Post Thanks / Like

I seem to be running ok on Chrome as well. Although when planning I tend to be on MDE more vs. DVD Member. Good luck!
    Beth & David

09/82 Treehouse Villas, 06/86 BVP, 10/95 CBR, 10/99 DI, 08/03 PORS, 10/05 POP, 11/06 AKL, 09/09 POLY, 10/10 Wonder, 05/11 Dream/PORS, 08/13 POLY, 11/13 GF, 04/15 POLY, 11/15 BLT, 11/16 Aulani, 03/17 BLT, 08/18 BLT, 07/19 AKL, 06/21 BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baldburke View Post
    I seem to be running ok on Chrome as well. Although when planning I tend to be on MDE more vs. DVD Member. Good luck!
    It is just strange... Chrome updated on my desktop not DVC Member won't load, but the other Disney sites do... I plan with MDE as well, but I need to check point balance and resort availability...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post
    It is just strange... Chrome updated on my desktop not DVC Member won't load, but the other Disney sites do... I plan with MDE as well, but I need to check point balance and resort availability...
    Odd - re: chrome reinstall... you should be able to export your bookmarks etc.

I might try loading firefox or opera and see how that goes accessing the site from the same computer.
    John - aka. The Master Control Program
    Owner, Chairman & Chief Imagination Officer - INTERCOT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Odd - re: chrome reinstall... you should be able to export your bookmarks etc.

I might try loading firefox or opera and see how that goes accessing the site from the same computer.
    The site works fine on Edge... I no longer have Firefox, was experiencing issues with that browser too (some sites wouldn't load, FLASH and Java kept crashing the browser)... I need to check out Opera... But the site loads on Chrome on my phone and at my office, and the site works on Edge on my desktop... There has to be something stuck that is causing the site not to load on Chrome on my desktop...

I did notice, when I go to the home page, it redirects to the log out screen, and that is where I get the error... And I already deleted cookies, history, and cache...

Post Thanks / Like

FIXED IT!!!!!

I guess I was not going far enough back in deleting view history, cookies, and cache... Ran a delete of ALL TIME, and boom....

10. Likes Cinderelley, baldburke liked this post

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: