Universal Studios Volcano Bay water park will be re opening on 2/27. Just in time for the upcoming spring break. I’m looking forward to seeing what they have been doing while it’s been closed. I’ll find out next week.

I go back starting on 2/22. I’ll now be in wearables. That department handles the taputapu bands that the guests wear. I will be programming/ re programming the works of the band. Disinfecting the bands and being at the exit to collect the bands. Probably walking around the park to the concierge booths to collect bands. I was in virtual line for the slides. That was reorganized into the aquatics department. I was given an option to work slide ops, but I’m not climbing all those stairs all day long. Not going back to park services either. I think I’ll like it there and I already know a lot of the TM’s I’ll be working with. I’m excited to return to Volcano Bay. I actually missed the beach vibe. I did enjoy my time working at Transformers.. the ride 3D. But it’s time to go “home”.

If you get a chance, visit the park. It’s beautiful and the fearless river (Te Awa) is amazing. It’s also the only park with an aqua coasters. I actually went in it with my daughter. It was fun even though I don’t like things that drop.