I would give credit to whoever wrote this, but it was forwarded it to me in email and I do not know who the original author was...

Beginning when Disney Cruise Line resumes sailing, new dining options at Palo and Remy will be offered to provide Guests more options to enjoy specialty dining on Disney Cruise Line ships while customizing their experience.

Disney Cruise Line will now offer two dining options at Palo and Remy for dinner: an a la carte menu and a prix fixe menu.

At Palo dinner, guests may choose to order from the prix fixe menu, which includes four courses from a selected menu, or they may order individual items a la carte. At Remy dinner, guests may choose between the Saveur or Gout tasting prix fixe menus, or they may order individual items a la carte. Brunch and dessert experiences at Palo and Remy will continue to be offered as a per person cover charge.

The prix fixe menu will be priced at $45 for Palo, an increase from $40, and $125 for Remy, a la carte items will be priced individually. The brunch experience at Palo will increase from $40 to $45.

Platinum Castaway Club Guests and those adults in their stateroom will continue to be offered one complimentary meal at Palo, either brunch or dinner; at dinner, the prix fixe menu will be included (regular price of $45 per person). Additional items beyond the prix fixe menu may be added at an additional charge.

When reserving a table at Palo for dinner, guests do not need to pre-select their menu option. The Palo team will guide guests through the menu so they may choose their dining experience once seated.

All of these changes will begin when Disney Cruise Line resumes sailing. Palo will reopen with this new structure with the upcoming summer 2021 voyages on the Disney Magic in the UK. Remy will follow when the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy begin sailing. Please note, adult-exclusive dining, and other premium activities—experiences that are not included in the cruise fare.