Our initial plan was to go back to Epcot on this day to see Harmonious, but after watching the stream from Intercot, we decided to skip it. Instead, Aaron talked me into Magic Kingdom 50th round 2. I mostly agreed in order to see the new fireworks show, and I wanted a picture with the paddles that said 50th on them.

We ate at Columbia Harbor House. We rode Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean and Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. Then we picked out a spot for the fireworks. We were right under Tinkerbell's wire. Aaron had never seen Tinkerbell fly, but I warned him that I didn't know if it was in the new show or not. She was, and he was just as excited as a little kid to see her fly overhead.

I was completely unimpressed with Enchantment. I'm not even sure why they named it that, because I couldn't see any enchantment theme in it. All it seemed like was the showing repeating that you needed to believe in yourself. There wasn't any fluidity between the different movie segments they presented. It jarringly switched from one movie to another without any rhyme or reason that I could see. One of the things I used to admire about Disney was the way they unobstrusively switched from one movie to another in their fireworks and parades. Sometimes I would stop and listen to parades for a few minutes just to hear how amazingly they did it. For example, in Wishes, the different characters were all "making a wish" - "I wish I could go to the ball" "I wish - Oh I wish I could be part of that world", etc. There wasn't any of that in Enchantment.

We headed out of the park after the fireworks were over even though it was open until 11. We went back to our timeshare and watched a Bourne movie.