Quantcast Lightning Lane Question

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lightning Lane Question

When you purchase a Lightning Lane, do you get to pick a time slot? Or do you just get the next available time slot?

We’re landing at around 8:30 AM. I may want to drive to take my daughter to Cocoa Beach first to look at the cruise ships and grab a lunch at Rusty‘s. Then come back and go to Epcot. I’d like to time my Lightning Lane for later in the evening. Is that a possibility?
    WDW - 99 Off Site
    WDW - 00 C.Springs, Wilderness
    WDW - 01 POFQ, Boardwalk
    WDW - 02 C.Beach, POFQ, AK Lodge
    WDW - 04 Riverside
    WDW - 05 C.Springs
    WDW - 07 Riverside
    WDW - 11 C.Beach
    WDW - 12 POFQ
    WDW - 14 Riverside
    WDW - 15 POFQ
    WDW - 19 Wilderness
    WDW - 20 C.Beach

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, you will be presented with available time slots if any are available and you choose the one you like. Keep in mind though, you can only have two per day and you either have to use the first one or two hours have to pass before you can purchase the second one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1DisneyNut View Post
    Yes, you will be presented with available time slots if any are available and you choose the one you like. Keep in mind though, you can only have two per day and you either have to use the first one or two hours have to pass before you can purchase the second one.
    Actually, you can select and pay for both your Individual Lightning Lane slots at the same time. The 120-minute window only pertains to the 'standard' Lightning Lane selections through Genie+.

For both the 'standard' Lightning Lane AND Individual Lightning Lane selections, you can only select ONE selection per day for any attraction. That means that you cannot select Rise of the Resistance for BOTH of your Individual Lightning Lane selections, nor can you select something like Tower of Terror twice in the same day for a 'standard' Lightning Lane selection. [Still liked it better when they called the 'pay-to-ride' attractions "Individual Attraction Selections"]
    -Bud

Walt Disney World:
    9/03 - CBR
    1/09 - BWV
    9/05; 2/07; 12/07; 9/08; 9/09; 9/10; 9/11; 12/13; 12/17; 4/18; 10/18, 4/23 - PC
    5/15 - POR
    1/22 - ASMO
    10/22 - ASMU

Disneyland: 12/15 - Paradise Pier Hotel

Next up: ???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PopPhan View Post
    Actually, you can select and pay for both your Individual Lightning Lane slots at the same time. The 120-minute window only pertains to the 'standard' Lightning Lane selections through Genie+.

For both the 'standard' Lightning Lane AND Individual Lightning Lane selections, you can only select ONE selection per day for any attraction. That means that you cannot select Rise of the Resistance for BOTH of your Individual Lightning Lane selections, nor can you select something like Tower of Terror twice in the same day for a 'standard' Lightning Lane selection. [Still liked it better when they called the 'pay-to-ride' attractions "Individual Attraction Selections"]
    My bad, I guess I got the 2 hour wait time confused. I have only been once since it was introduced and did not particularly care for the way it is all set up. Too much screen time dealing with it all for me.

6. Likes PopPhan liked this post

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: