Quantcast Walt Disney World Announces Return of New Annual Pass Sales

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Walt Disney World Announces Return of New Annual Pass Sales

From the official Disney blog:

Walt Disney World Announces Return of New Annual Pass Sales

Disney fans, we heard you loud and clear! Wherever you can find us, you’ve been asking about Walt Disney World Annual Passes. It’s great to see how many Disney fans are interested in becoming a Passholder and making memories time and time again in our theme parks. If you’ve been one of the many fans asking about Annual Passes, then we’ve got great news for you.

New sales of the Disney Incredi-Pass, Disney Sorcerer Pass and Disney Pirate Pass will resume and can be purchased online beginning on April 20! Please know, as we look to provide a great experience for our Passholders, the quantity of passes will be limited and passes, or a pass type, may become unavailable for purchase at any time.*

For eligible DVC Members, we’ve got great news for you too, as you’ll have the opportunity to purchase the DVC Disney Sorcerer Pass online beginning April 13 as part of your Membership Magic benefits.**

We are so grateful for our Passholders who have a deep, strong connection to Walt Disney World, and we are looking forward to welcoming more of you to the Annual Passholder family, just in time to experience the feelings of a Disney Thrill this spring and summer.

It’s an incredible time to be a part of the Walt Disney World Annual Passholder program as we’ve taken the feedback we received from Annual Passholders and are making exciting changes. Passholders now receive access to select Disney PhotoPass benefits (age restrictions apply) and, beginning April 18, Annual Passholders can visit the theme parks after 2 p.m. without needing a park reservation, except on Saturdays and Sundays at Magic Kingdom Park. Pass blockout dates continue to apply. Passholders, if you’re planning on visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios any time soon, I recommend you try out the new Disney PhotoPass Muppet*Vision 3D Lens – it’s a lot of fun!
    These updates will help Passholders enjoy some of our newest Walt Disney World experiences. We’re celebrating the return of the “Happily Ever After” nighttime spectacular at Magic Kingdom Park, the world’s first Toy Story-themed table-service restaurant Roundup Rodeo BBQ at Disney’s Hollywood Studios opened just a few weeks ago and Journey of Water – Inspired by Moana is coming later this year to EPCOT. This month, we’ll also commemorate the 25th anniversary of Disney’s Animal Kingdom, home to one of my favorite lands, Pandora – The World of Avatar.
    For the latest news, current Annual Passholders can check out The Passholder Buzz available on the My Disney Experience app. To learn more about renewal and pass upgrade options, visit DisneyWorld.com/AnnualPass.

*Passes are subject to the Walt Disney World® Resort Annual Pass Terms and Conditions. All offerings are subject to change or cancellation without notice.

**To purchase the Disney Sorcerer Pass, Disney Vacation Club Members must be eligible for Membership Extras. Membership Extras is an incidental benefit – these offers are subject to availability, change or termination and may require a fee. General terms & conditions of the program are in the Membership Extras Acknowledgement and Disclosure Statement. Program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.

John - aka. The Master Control Program
    Owner, Chairman & Chief Imagination Officer - INTERCOT

2. Thanks PopPhan, ibelieveindisneymagic thanked for this post
    Likes PopPhan liked this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

It took almost five hours of IT issues, but around 11 am, online purchases were being made .... once I was able to sign on, the whole process took less than five minutes ....
    5/21 SSR & BCV
    11/19 Copper Creek Villas
    5/17 - Boardwalk Villas & Swan
    10/14 Legacy Villas
    10/11 & 12 Coronado Springs
    1981 - 2010 Offsite
    1974,76,78 Fort Wilderness
    8/87 - 05 Disneyland

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know how I avoided all the tech issues, at 7:50 a.m. I had checked out with my AP all set. I'm so excited to finally be a Passholder!
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: