Quantcast Attraction of the Week -- Maelstrom 11-18 - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the best ride in the world showcase. I'm suprissed that other countries don't have rides. [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]
    [*]2011 Wilderness Camp Ground Apr 17-21
    [*]2009 Pop
    [*]2007 - 2010 Wilderness Camp Ground
    [*]2005 Wilderness Camp Ground
    [*]2002 Wilderness Camp Ground
    [*]2001 Wilderness Camp Ground
    [*]2000 Wilderness Camp Ground
    [*]1998 Wilderness Camp Ground
    [*]1989 Off-site

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

This is one of those attractions that we always say we are definitely going to do, and then always miss it. It goes something like this... I'm all ready after hours of touring Future World, to hit the World Showcase. My dad and brother want to head back to IOA for another goaround on Spiderman and Dudley Do-Right. My mom is just too tired to walk any longer, and my sister doesn't care one way or another. Of course, I always lose, and we never get around the World Showcase. I've only done the loop once, and I barely remember it. [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
    The poster formerly known as Disney_nut

Last Trip: 5/11 -- Swan

Next Trip: 10/11 -- Port Orleans - Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

I always feel bad though about the movie- a lot of people just walk right through the movie to the exit and don't sit down to see it- it always makes me feel bad for the kids from norway who are working there, like we don't care about their culture.

I love the movie, I always feel embarrassed that so many people don't stay!
    "If you had wings, you could do all these things. Eastern will be your wings."

Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean. I generally always stay for the movie. The one time we walked through was because it took us longer to get through the ride than we anticipated and we had PS that we would be late for otherwise. I still felt badly and as though we were being rude.

[ November 21, 2001: Message edited by: faline ]</p>

Post Thanks / Like

We always seem to skip the movie because I saw it once when I was young and thought it was stupid.
    November 1999: Old Key West -- Millennium Celebration<br />November 2000: Old Key West -- Millennium Celebration<br />December 2002: Old Key West -- 100 Years of Magic Celebration<br /><br />șOș<b>Future WDW Trips:</b>șOș<br />June 2004: Old Key West<br /><br /><b>"I didn't spend 6 years in evil medical school to be called Mr. thank you very much "</b><br /><i>From: Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery</i><br /><br /><b>"I think he suffered from mood swings personally. I'm not a therapist in any way but .. you let me know when I'm rambling."</b><br /><i>From: Treasure Planet</i>

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: