Quantcast Attraction of the Week 12/30 -- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

After having to be talked into going on this and being terrified - it ended up being my favorite ride at WDW. I am so happy that DCA is getting this ride and I don't have to wait to return to FL.
    Lori (aka Pongo)

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SpecJoe Magic:
    [QB]
    I got to ride in the seatbelt seat for the first time ever last Sunday and it is now my favorite seat in the elevator.
    \QB]<hr></blockquote>

The seatbelt seat is GREAT. I was lucky enough to ride in my last trip to WDW which was my goal for the trip. Since you don't really choose your seat I was really hoping to get it and I did! YAY! Got the picture evidence too. hehe.
    [img]graemlins/laughing.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/muscles.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

ºoº Trips ºoº
    86 – Days Inn
    87, 88 – Cocoa Beach/Pelican Landing
    94, 99, 00, 02 – Fort Wilderness Homes/Cabins
    06 - Paradise Pier
    08 - Candy Cane Inn
    11 - Candy Cane Inn
    11 - MK
    11 - DL Paris
    12 - Coronado Springs
    13 - DL/California Adventure
    14 - All Star Movies
    15 - All Star Movies

Post Thanks / Like

My stomach is STILL on the top floor!! [img]graemlins/sick.gif[/img] But I'll ride again! I will not be afraid, I will not be afraid [img]graemlins/silly.gif[/img]
    Shonnie <p><b>CBR June 2001</b><br /><b>Next Trip 2003!</b>

Stationed in Dover, De, USA, but from Arkansas..Go Hogs
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

This ride is not as bad as some of you think. Sure, I can understand a little anticipation, but there is nothing here to be afraid of. ToT is the BEST ride I have ever been on, and I have been on my fair share. Everything about this ride is a winner, the drop itself is great, the theming is second to none, the special effects are incredible, I could go on all day. Bottom line, go on the ride one time, if you don't like it, fine, now you know, but my guess is that you will love it, and be soooooooo happy you finally did it!

[img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]
    Dewey - AKA-DisneyHog
    Proud member of U.S. Air Force
    1 Trip to DLP - Jul 2005
    21 Trips to WDW - 1985-2006
    Next trip-April/May 2007!

I Wish I Was In Disney World

GO HOGS!!!

Dawn Guest

I hate it. I hate it so much that everytime I'm in MGM Studios I have to ride it to remind myself just how bad it is. [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] It's the waiting for the first drop that does me, once we're falling I'm fine, but that wait.......... [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by LittleSpirit02:
    The seatbelt seat is GREAT. I was lucky enough to ride in my last trip to WDW which was my goal for the trip. Since you don't really choose your seat I was really hoping to get it and I did! YAY! Got the picture evidence too.<hr></blockquote>

Actually, we've found most CM's on ToT and other rides will try to accomodate a seat request (within reason). It may mean that you have to wait a turn or two to get the seat you want, but we've learned that it's well worth it on certain rides. So don't be afraid to ask for that seatbelt seat on ToT--it never hurts to ask and you probably will get it! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

ToT is my favorite ride! It has awesome theming and great effects! I can't say enough about this ride. Its great all around. I love the suspense before the drop...I just love this ride. The CM's of this ride (like the Haunted Mansion) are great at role playing. Disney has done another great job with yet another fantastic ride! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Rose

"Imagination is the highest kite one can fly" - Lauren Bacall

Post Thanks / Like

I love this ride. The few seconds right before the drop makes me scared silly! We always ride it first thing in the morning. Small breakfast day. [img]graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / Like

I absolutely love this ride...the best part is when you go forward, then...you'll have to ride it for yourself to find out! Istill can't get my wife or younger daughter to ride on it. Me and older daughter love it! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    Can't wait to ride it again, and again...
    "Behold, the Great Millenium Walk..." TTFN - Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I can't wait to go on TOT this weekend! It is my favorite ride in mgm apart from the great movie ride.I liked it before with the longer drops but now you go up and down up and down...well you get the idea [img]graemlins/muscles.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/muscles.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/muscles.gif[/img]

[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: mickey24m ]</p>

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

I absolutely LOVE ToT! The first time I went on it my Dad had to bribe me on with a souvenir t-shirt, but boy was it ever worth it! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] I love how they put you in the mood first and how you're anticipating the drop for the whole ride. The first time I went on I thought you just get on and it drops so I was holding onto the safety bar for dear life! After that I was totally hooked! I don't even remember how many times I've been on it since then. This March we're coming back for the first time on 5 years and this time we're bringing 4 people that have never been to Disney World before. I can't wait to take them on this ride!!!

Dawn S Guest

Thumbs up

[img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img] Pardon me while I jump right on in with my 2 cents here (newbie in action...make way!). I am a baby when it comes to thrill rides of any kind. However, I LOVE ToT! It took some persuading to get me on for my first drop, but once I did it, I couldn't be kept off of it! I still get nervous every trip before "boarding" LOL, but it is such a rush...the only thrill ride I will EVER do more than once & the BEST attraction at WDW!!! (IMHO)
    Dawn

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: