Quantcast Attraction of the Week 01/27 -- Fantasmic! - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm Here !

yeah, I just LOVE this show. It's just breathtaking and I can't put it into words how much I like it. Unbelivable

Why else did you think I chose this username !

"Some imagination huh"

[img]graemlins/muscles.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/muscles.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/muscles.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/muscles.gif[/img]

My favorite section is Mickey, otherwise you can see through the water when the scene changes are taking place and it kinda ruins the effect.
    Favorite part is "Dancing Bubbles", the finesse of the music in this section is amazing.

The 9000 people Mexican Wave ! Now that is a sight to be seen !!!

New Yorker Rosie... she's annoying

those are just some of my random thoughts ! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Amy AKA Fantasmic

Let your Disney magic shine!

Mystries and Magic, visions Fantasmic!

WDW in 88,89,90,91,93,94,95,96,97,98,99,00,01,02,04,05,07,09,11,13,14,16
    DLP in 99,00,08

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
    It brings a tear to my eye every time
    and goose bumps too [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't gone to see this yet. But it is on the top of my list for when I go in April. I've heard so many good things about this show that I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to see this. And whats wrong with New Yorker Rosie? There is nothing wrong with that name or being from NY

Rose

"Imagination is the highest kite one can fly" - Lauren Bacall

Post Thanks / Like

I loved this show when I saw it in May 2000. I so wanted to see this when we went in December (really I wanted DH to see it). But we went to MGM in the morning so we never got to see it. Maybe when I go back I'll get to see it again.
    MaggieMouse<br /><br />June 2002 Caribbean Beach<br />Dec 2001 Caribbean Beach - Barbados<br />May 2000 Dixie Landings<br />May 1996 All Star Sports

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

I've only seen Fantasmic one time, but was it terrific!

My friend highly recommended this show and that the 2 hour wait was well worth our time. In addition, once you get into the theater, there is pre-show entertainment that was excellent.

OK, now I'm gonna try to figure out this cutey smiley movey things again...........

[img]graemlins/muscles.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img]
    "Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed through the universe of time...and for a brief moment, we have been among its many passengers. We now have the ability and the responsibility to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us, to create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth."

Post Thanks / Like

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by roses:
    And whats wrong with New Yorker Rosie? There is nothing wrong with that name or being from NY <hr></blockquote>

nothing wrong with being from NY, or being called rosie, but she has the most annoying voice !
    She is funny though ! [img]graemlins/muscles.gif[/img]
    Amy AKA Fantasmic

Let your Disney magic shine!

Mystries and Magic, visions Fantasmic!

WDW in 88,89,90,91,93,94,95,96,97,98,99,00,01,02,04,05,07,09,11,13,14,16
    DLP in 99,00,08

Post Thanks / Like

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> Fantasmic has to be seen to be believed. <hr></blockquote>

Where have I heard this before??? maybe the trip planning video. [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img]

I could not agree more with everyone that this is an awesome show, we just saw it again MLK weekend and I saw the theater fill up quicker than I have ever seen it.

This a must see attraction, just make sure you are there early!!!!
    January 2002 - Polynesian; May 2002 - Caribbean Beach; December 2002 - Polynesian; May 2003 - Wilderness Lodge; September 2003 - Grand Floridian (Our Disney Wedding!); March 2004 - Polynesian; May 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge

Jim & Brandie

Post Thanks / Like

This is a great not to be missed show!!! Doing the dinner package works out great...you don't have to go early and stand in line!

Post Thanks / Like

Great show but the one at Disneyland is 100% better. The Peter Pan scene is incredible. But if the one at WDW is the only one I get to see. I will settle. [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/muscles.gif[/img]
    "There's enough land here to hold all the ideas and dreams that we could possibly imagine."-Walt Disney

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: