Quantcast 3 people in Haunted Mansion/Peter Pan ride vehicles...

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question

I was curious if it is possible to fit three people (ages 20,20, and 16 - average size) into one ride vehicle of the Haunted Mansion and Peter Pan???
    Summer 1990-Polynesian<br />Summer 1995-Wilderness Lodge<br />Summer 1998-Grand Floridian<br />Summer 2003-Port Orleans Riverside<br />Christmas 2003-All Stars Movies

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

It's a squeeze, but it can be done- my two cousins and I (24, 25 and 29) fit into a doom buggy and a pirate ship. Once we wedged in, it wasn't even that uncomfortable!
    "If you had wings, you could do all these things. Eastern will be your wings."

Clermont, Florida...ten minutes from Disney :)
    Post Thanks / Like

It'll be a tight squeeze, but I'd say it's possible. My sister, mom and I rode in the doombuggy together at HM. Peter Pan might be more of a challenge getting 3 people in there, although I've seen people do it. As you get up closer in the line, see if you see any other groups of 3 or just tell the cm you have 3 and want to try to fit.
    ~Mary Burk~<br /><br />Living the dream as an entertainment CM :)<br /><br />Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't want to attempt it, but I am bigger than the average person so it's possible that you 3 could fit. I've seen 3 adult people get into the same doombuggie at HM, but I don't recall seeing many groups of 3 adults fit into one pirate ship on Peter Pan. It seems like at least one kid is usually with the group of 3 in the same pirate ship. It doesn't hurt to give it a try on both attractions. You may want to let the CM know about it. [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / Like

I did it on both HM and Peter Pan. I was 22, the other two were 20 and 18. So we were all grown and normal sized adults, and it works. Go for it.

Post Thanks / Like

It can be done, at least in a doom buggy. My parents and I all fit into one (though it was a very tight squeeze) and we were all larger than average.
    One little spark!

Trips:
    Nov, 1990-offsite
    April 30-May 6, 2003 - All Star Movies
    December 7-16, 2004 - All Star Movies
    December 16-22, 2005 - All Star Movies
    ????, 2006

Post Thanks / Like

We did the three to a seat on both. My sister, BIL, and me (all grown adults) fit fine - we were all average at the time and really had no probs sitting together (except all the jokes my BIL got about having two girlfriends [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    First Trip WDW - 3 weeks old!<br />DisneyCrazy ever since...

Post Thanks / Like

I got 3 people on a doombuggy, a ship, AND would you beleive it, a BTMRR car! HE HE! [img]graemlins/thedolls.gif[/img]

It was cozy, but fun! And I have the video to prove it!
    Well, now I have to figure out how to take kids to WDW. Shouldn't be a problem...

Next trip Fall 2013.

Post Thanks / Like

Anything is possible at Disney. Now with that being said, if you **** it in tight its a possibility on Haunted Mansion, but I would be afraid to attempt it on Peter Pan.
    07/11 Wilderness Lodge
    11/08 POFQ
    06/08 POFQ
    12/03 All Stars Movies - Toy Story
    09/03 Hyatt Grand Cypress Resort
    11/02 All Stars Music - Country
    05/02 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    07/01 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    03/01 Off Property

Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by master_gracey:
    I got 3 people on a doombuggy, a ship, AND would you beleive it, a BTMRR car! HE HE! [img]graemlins/thedolls.gif[/img]

It was cozy, but fun! And I have the video to prove it!
    I totally forgot about BTMRR -- yep, we did that too! My sister and BIL felt sorry for me that DH (dear boyfriend at the time) couldn't go with us, and I had no one to ride rides with. They wouldn't let the three of us sit together on SM though - heehee!
    First Trip WDW - 3 weeks old!<br />DisneyCrazy ever since...

Post Thanks / Like

It can be done--a bit crowded but still fun.

Jeff
    Disney Vacation Club Member

The Beach Club
    Remember the Magic!

TiggerRPh Guest

Smile

I think it would be a very tight squeeze on either ride, even if the CM let you do it. The only time we've ever done 3 is when the kids have been little and the youngest child was the third person.

Post Thanks / Like

We fit 3 13 year olds last year. And I'm not the size 2 as the other 2 are. I don't think you should have that many problems.
    ~*Mandi~*~<br /><br />Trips 2 WDW<br />~May '94~<br />~March '00~<br />~April '01~<br />~November '01~<br />~March '02~<br />~November '02~<br />~Next trip April 12-19 '03~

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: