Quantcast Is 35 months old considered "3"?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Forgive for splitting hairs. My younger daughter will be 1 month shy of 3 years when we travel to WDW next January (2004). Does 35 months= 3 years? Prices start for most things at age 3, so it would be great if WDW did not call her "3" yet. On the other hand, some events require a child to be 3 for participation (ie. Alice's Wonderland Tea Party, which she will probably love to attend with her big sister).

What do you think?

Thanks!

Tracy
    Wife of 1, mom of 3 (8,6,3.5)

Jan '02 WL/Jan '04 WLConcierge/Feb '05 Disney Wonder (#8032) & WLConcierge/Oct '05 Disneyland Hotel Concierge/Jan '06 Poly GVC/Sept '06 Disney Magic- Western (#8034)

Next:
    Oct '07 CR Atrium Club
    Jun '08 Disney Magic (#8534) + DLP

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

If she has not yet celebrated her 3rd birthday, she is not 3.

As far as the required age items, I'd call and ask. All they can do is say, No. --- [img]smile.gif[/img]
    ¨¨*:• Carol (aka PolyGirl40)
    INTERCOT Management Team

singermom4 Guest

My younger ds will be 30 months but he is very big for his age. I am taking his birth certificate just in case. If she is under three, she should not be charged and she can also eat for free at buffets.

TiggerRPh Guest

Cool

I don't know if it's necessary to bring a birth certificate to prove your child's age. If a CM isn't sure whether a child is old enough (or young enough) they will ask the parents and generally take them at their word. I've never seen a parent have to prove a child's age.

Post Thanks / Like

If they have not yet turned 3, then they are not considered 3. As for the rides, there is more of a lee-way, you can probably get her on most of the ones that take 3 years old, some you might have to go on with them. I think the age requirement for rides has more to do with safety. You know your child best, if you think they will be to affraid of Snow White's ride then don't bother.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Disney is pretty laid back when it comes to questioning the ages of children. I woulnd't go crazy about it. Don't get park tickets since she really is not yet 3. Take advantage of enjoying while she is under 3 since if you take her to any dinner shows or buffets you wouldn't have to pay for her!! [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]
    Melinda

DH; DD(13); DS(9)
    DVC Owner: BWV, VWL, VB, SSR

Future Trip: August 2006
    WDW and Double CC Disney Cruise

Past Trips: 8/05 DL and 14 day Repo Cruise;
    12/04 BCV/SSR/Wonder Cr; 1/04 WLV;

WL Flag Family 1/18/2004

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: