Quantcast Anyone know where I can buy one of those...

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Question

...little round Mickey heads which people are putting on top of their car antennas?

Disney Store? On-line?

Thanks! [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    Working in Trenton, daydreaming about a certain Florida resort. "There are no passengers on spaceship earth. We are all crew." - Marshall McLuhan

PO - 1992, PO - 1997, Bdwk - 1999, WL - 2001, WL Villas/Bdwk Villas - Aug. 2002, BC Villas - January, 2007

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    wdwindy Guest

Got mine at the Disney store

Post Thanks / Like

Disney Store. Mine has all sorts of colors and if you get lucky you may find a store that has some of the patriotic ones in, in case you are interested!
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Scrapbooking-There is a fine line between a mental illness and a hobby.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Thanks folks! Time for a trip to DS! [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]
    Working in Trenton, daydreaming about a certain Florida resort. "There are no passengers on spaceship earth. We are all crew." - Marshall McLuhan

PO - 1992, PO - 1997, Bdwk - 1999, WL - 2001, WL Villas/Bdwk Villas - Aug. 2002, BC Villas - January, 2007

Post Thanks / Like

you can get them at DS, WDW and online. I wanted one with the wedding veil, but I was already married when I saw it and my hubby said that would be silly so I plan on getting one with a Santa hat this year (saw one last year on my honeymoon)
    șoș Lizzy șoș

I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do. --Helen Keller

Former VMK: dizzylizzy

Post Thanks / Like

I have a silver one; got it at the DS! I'm keeping my eyes open for the patriotic one. Can't find it anywhere.
    Nov. '98, DxL
    Nov. '00 DxL
    Nov. '01, ASMo
    Nov. '02, WL
    Dec. '03 PO-R
    Sept. '04, SSR; Nov. '04, OKW
    Aug. '05, SSR; Nov. '05, SSR
    Aug. 06, SSR; Nov. '06, OKW
    June '07, VWL; Nov. '07, SSR
    Aug. '08, AKV; Oct. '08, SSR
    June '09, OKW & AKV; Oct. '09 SSR
    Aug '10, SSR & AKV

Post Thanks / Like

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Patti:

I'm keeping my eyes open for the patriotic one. Can't find it anywhere.
    <hr></blockquote>

I picked up two at the Contemporary today. I don't remember the phone number that you can call Disney, does anyone have that number? Perhaps you can call and they can ship one to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Disney Store is definatly the place. They have all sorts of colors including the patriotic ones.

You also can get Mike from Monsters, Inc. and a Goofy that's holding on to your antenna and being blown back.(My favorite) [img]graemlins/silly.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]
    '74- OffSite- '81- Offsite - '92- FW Homes - '95- FW Homes - '97- FW Homes - '99- FW Homes - '01- POFQ, nope, CB - '03- FW Cabins - '05- FW Cabins

Post Thanks / Like

We've had Minnie riding our antenna since they first came out a couple of years ago.
    I'd rather be@Walt Disney World :)<br />'04<br />&gt;12/17-24@AS:S,MVMCP<br />&gt;12/3-5@AS:S,MVMCP<br />10/22-24@PC,MNSSHP<br />10/8-10@AS:S,MNSSHP<br />8/1-6,9/10@DoI:N,9/11-12,9/26@DoI:BB<br />7/16-19@PC<br />7/2-5@AS:Mv<br />6/18-21@PC<br />1/1-4,1/16-18,5/4-11,6/5DoI:MI<br />42 days, so far@WDW in '04<br />&gt;586 days@WDW as of 1/1/4<br />'02)68 days@WDW+3 DoI:MI+MJ+Pr, MNSSHP, MVMCP<br />'02)65 days@WDW+1 DoI:Pr, MNSSHP, MVMCP<br />'01)53 days@WDW+1 D.onIce:TS2, MNSSHP, MVMCP<br />'00)36 days@WDW+MVMCP<br />'99)46 days@WDW+MVMCP<br />'72-'99)AS:Mu, DIx2, Poly x2, GF, C

Post Thanks / Like

I have Mike Wazowski riding my car right now.. and I got a backup in case that one gets ripped off. I also have 3 different Mickey ones.. Imagineering Sorcerer Mickey, Entertainment Top Hat Mickey, and American Flag Mickey- they live in my room, waiting for their turns
    \|||/
    (o o)
    ----ooO-(_)-Ooo----

Post Thanks / Like

One tip that I actually read on Intercot, but could stand to be repeated. GLUE THEM ON! They do get stolen. A little bit of hot glue will keep Mickey on your car and not someone else's!

[img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]
    May 2007 - WDW

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Yeah, I've lost a few already... I have a backup stash too.... People, people, people... [img]graemlins/shakehead.gif[/img]

Glue is not a bad idea....

I didn't know that there was a Mike one!!! [img]graemlins/mike.gif[/img] yea!! I'll have to check that out!!! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

You can get them at Disneyland and WDW too, so there is a reason to plan a trip.... To score antenna balls!!! [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img]
    Tracey șoș
    AKA Đizneyana

“Promise me you'll always remember: You're BRAVER than you BELIEVE, and STRONGER than you SEEM, and SMARTER than you THINK" ~ Christopher Robin to Pooh

WDW - 2 times
    DLR - 400+ times
    Next up - ???

Are you D23?

Post Thanks / Like

Angry

I don't understand why people feel the need to steal things from other. It makes me so !! I have decided not to put on my Santa Mickey this year so it doesn't get stolen. I have lost 4 Mickeys this year. I'll have to go try some glue when I get home!!
    GOD BLESS AMERICA

Post Thanks / Like

I want one!!
    <b>Eddy</b> <br /><br /><i>"Remember the Magic"</i> <br /><br /><i><b>*Happy Holidays!*</b></i><br /><br /><b>Next up:</b><br /><i>All Star Sports</i>-<b>February 2003</b><br /><br /><b>12</b> weeks and counting!<br /><br /><b><i>"We Go On"</i></b>

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mktiggerman:
    I have Mike Wazowski riding my car right now.. and I got a backup in case that one gets ripped off. [/QUOTE

Oooooooooooooo, lucky, lucky. I keep bugging hubby for a Mike Wazowski. He was off the day they handed them out and there were none left when he went back in on Friday I did manage to get a patriotic Micky at the Contemporary on Thursday though.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in Orlando now... they have a good variety including a red/white/blue mickey head.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by danpaine:
    ...little round Mickey heads which people are putting on top of their car antennas?

Disney Store? On-line?

Thanks! [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    <hr></blockquote>

Post Thanks / Like

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dizneyana:
    I didn't know that there was a Mike one!!! [img]graemlins/mike.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

right now they're cast only.. and actually very flimsy. I'm surprised mine hasn't lost any limbs yet.
    \|||/
    (o o)
    ----ooO-(_)-Ooo----

Disney2002 Guest

Keep in mind that some states (most actually) have laws against putting things on antennea, rear-view mirrors, etc. It's considered an obstruction. Some cops will have a field days with you.

Post Thanks / Like

Well here in Ohio there is no law preventing it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    The only thing that Ohio prevents is real dark tinting on your windows.I went to the DS yesterday and I couldn`t find any,but I was in a hurry,So I`ll have to go there today and ask a CM about them [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img]
    Darthdarrel,President of the IASW dolls and doll protectors!<br />----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Just say YES to Cotton candy!

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

I got mine at the Disney Store in NH about 5 months ago. None of the U.S.A. colored schemed ones were being bought until the tragedy. Now I cant seem to find any of the antenna toppers anywhere. Where did they go [img]graemlins/shakehead.gif[/img]

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: