Quantcast diecast ride vehicles

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Does anyone know how many ride vehicles have been made based on DW rides? If anyone knows all that have been made, would you be willing to list them? I want to compare what I have with what I don't. Also, are they all eventually going to be retired? I'm wondering if I should take a chance on waiting to get them in December or start shopping on e-bay. [img]smile.gif[/img]

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll list what I have, and what I can remember I'm assuming you're talking about the "Disney Attractions" collection.

Main Street Fire Engine
    Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
    Disney Transportation Bus
    Peter Pan's Flight
    Haunted Mansion Doombuggy
    Haunted Mansion Hearse
    Big Thunder Mountain Railroad train
    it's a small world boat
    Norway Maelstrom boat
    Splash Mountain Log
    Kilamanjaro Safari Truck
    Jungle Cruise boat
    Pirates of the Caribbean boat
    Dumbo the Flying Elephant
    Astro Orbiter
    Winnie the Pooh Hunny Pot
    Mad Tea Party Tea Cup
    Aladdin's Magic Carpet vehicle

And those are just the ones we own...LOL...now, there's also some that aren't part of the Attractions Collection, like:

Tomorrowland Indy Speedway (the pull-back race car - in two colors - red and yellow with Minnie driving)
    Test Track car
    Monorail
    Walt Disney World Railroad

...and I'm sure there's MANY more. Next time we go over to Once Upon a Toy, we'll make a list
    Former WDW Magic Kingdom Cast Member (2001-2010): Main Street Parades/WDWRR Engineer/Conductor; Frontierland Attractions; Tomorrowland Attractions

Last: Sep '14 (Coronado Springs)
    Next:Oct 2015: MNSSHP

Have you ever dreamed the dreams of the children...?

Post Thanks / Like

Main Street Jim, Thank you so much for the list. Would you know the answer to my other question about these being retired any time soon, or more than likely being around for a while?

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Yeardley...as far as I know...every one of 'em's over at Once Upon a Toy...I could do some, *ahem*, research, and make an entire list of what they have there. [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img] I know there's way more than what I listed!
    Former WDW Magic Kingdom Cast Member (2001-2010): Main Street Parades/WDWRR Engineer/Conductor; Frontierland Attractions; Tomorrowland Attractions

Last: Sep '14 (Coronado Springs)
    Next:Oct 2015: MNSSHP

Have you ever dreamed the dreams of the children...?

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Does anyone happen to know if the Jungle Cruise boat is still available? I don't remember seeing it last time, but maybe I just overlooked it.
    Clayton (A Girl)

MY NAME IS AWESOME AND I CAN COUNT TO POTATO!!!

We'll make a wish, and do as dreamers do...and all our wishes will come true.

Post Thanks / Like

I belive the Jungle Cruise was retired.
    Will<br /><br />"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived, please give them a ring."

Post Thanks / Like

I need to clarify my previous post. I was just on ebay and saw the jc diecast with Mickey in the boat. I believe this is new. The JC that is retired is the one that came inside a plastic display case like BTMRR and the Liberty Belle Riverboat. These are just scaled down versions of the actual ride vehicle, while the others are more like toy replicas.

[ July 30, 2002, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: GoofyWill ]
    Will<br /><br />"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived, please give them a ring."

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

These die-cast vehicles sound so great! I've never seen them. Where can you buy them? I'd love the Splash Mountain log and the Maelstrom boat. How much are they on average? What scale? Thanks!
    [img]graemlins/muscles.gif[/img]

ºoº Trips ºoº
    86 – Days Inn
    87, 88 – Cocoa Beach/Pelican Landing
    94, 99, 00, 02 – Fort Wilderness Homes/Cabins
    06 - Paradise Pier
    08 - Candy Cane Inn
    11 - Candy Cane Inn
    11 - MK
    11 - DL Paris
    12 - Coronado Springs
    13 - DL/California Adventure
    14 - All Star Movies
    15 - All Star Movies

Post Thanks / Like

I have the Magic Kingdom fire truck and the Dinosaur ride vehicle (this one didn't come in a case, but the fire truck did).
    Steve (aka brownie)
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations & Mousellaneous
    ASMv 4/00, 10/01, 11/03, 5/21
    ASMu 8/12, 11-12/22
    AKL 6/18
    BC 9/94
    CSR 8/14, 3-4/22
    POP 11-12/10, 3/12, 10/12, 7/17, 4/22
    POFQ 10/01
    POR 9/04, 1/16, 11/19
    WL 12/03
    Disneyland 6/07, 1/15
    Disney Dream 8/14

Post Thanks / Like

You can get them at bunch of shops at WDW or by calling Merchandising 407-363-6200. They are usually $6. Some of the larger ones are more. The Matterhorn, Alice and Wonderland, Mr. Toad, and Snow White you have to get from DL.

Post Thanks / Like

When I purchased a few in June, the CM at the cash register just had to ask were they for me (an adult) or a kid. He was so curious because even though they are considered "toys" he said more adults were buying them as collectibles.

Post Thanks / Like

I have 2.

- Winnie the Pooh one
    and
    -Kali River Rapids with Mickey inside it.

~I got these 2 at WL in 2000.

I want to get the dumbo one!! I love dumbo!!
    <b>Kelly</b><br /><br /><i>Trips to WDW: 8 and counting<br />Hotels: WLV-2, WL-5, BW-1<br />Future Trips: WDW-WLV/BCV-Aug<br />First Yr in Disney: 1995, age: 7<br />Last Trip: July/Aug 2003<br /></i>

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Originally posted by GoofyWill:
    I need to clarify my previous post. I was just on ebay and saw the jc diecast with Mickey in the boat. I believe this is new. The JC that is retired is the one that came inside a plastic display case like BTMRR and the Liberty Belle Riverboat. These are just scaled down versions of the actual ride vehicle, while the others are more like toy replicas.
    That is exactly what I wanted to know! I remember seeing the retired JC boat on a Disneyana dealer's website, but I thought there might have been a new one (like you spoke of). Thanks, Will! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    Clayton (A Girl)

MY NAME IS AWESOME AND I CAN COUNT TO POTATO!!!

We'll make a wish, and do as dreamers do...and all our wishes will come true.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: