Quantcast Which doll????

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Which doll????

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Which doll????

I've posted my suspicion earlier today in TiJaMom's vacation planning report that I suspect JimmyC is ACTUALLY a IASW doll trying to throw suspicion away from himself. Why else would he constantly pretend to be battling the dolls? So, which doll do you think he might be??? My guess: he's really one of the Can-can dancers!

Post Thanks / Like

He's the one in the hot air balloon holding the "Help" sign... another transparent attempt to direct suspicion away from himself.

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

________
    vaporgenie reviews
    Last edited by Ed; 01-18-2011 at 08:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I really like the "can-can" answer...

Although he could be one of the hula girls (can't you just see him in a grass skirt?)

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb

Or, he could be the billy goat who runs up the mountain in the alps!! baaa!

(You know, Beth, I do remembering spotting a Hula Dancer with hairy legs and a grimace on her face! Come to think of it, her wig was a little lopsided too!)

[This message has been edited by Ozarker (edited August 30, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Ozarker,,,,,
    I thought you were a friend, but it is quite obvious that the dolls have gotten to you.... In fact, it is YOU who is distracting people from the true nature of the evil dolls by causing disunity.

I am not a doll. I am closer in appearance to the Norway trolls. In fact, there's a big wooden likeness of me in one of the Norway shops.

I am in constant battle with the evil dolls due to my knowledge of their evil intent. That, or the doctors keep upping the voltage. Naaah...
    Better yet, I'm looking for ANY excuse to not have to ride this **** ride on our next visit! Sadly, my wife like it, and since I'd do anything for her, yes, even ride this evil ride, you will hear my screams in October....

------------------
    Crusader Against the Evil Dolls.

Post Thanks / Like

Mrs. JimmyC - I hear they sell muzzles at the pet boarding area....

JimmyC- It's my goal in life to aggravate whenever possible! You're too much fun to pick on!

I've also suspected you are the little guy who has to wade through the water at the end of the day and spear cigarette butts and candy wrappers....

---------------
    Goddess of Truth & Light

Post Thanks / Like

No, No... Whatever you do, don't wade through the IASW water!! You might set it off... er, ah, that is, you might trip over something; yeah, that's it - - you might trip over something....

GottahaveaDisneyBreak, GottahaveaDisneyBreak, GottahaveaDisneyBreak, GottahaveaDisneyBreak...

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

________
    Honda VF700F
    Last edited by Ed; 01-18-2011 at 08:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

TiggTigg5,
    Something or someone??? What are you hiding?

--------------
    Goddess of Truth & Light

Post Thanks / Like

Moi ??? Hiding something/body ??? Never!

I'd just hate to see any...unfortunate happenings in my...favorite attraction. That's my official statement, and I'm sticking to it.

Ozarker, your middle name should be Maytag, 'cuz you're an agitator!

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

[This message has been edited by TiggTigg5 (edited August 30, 1999).]
    ________
    Aprilia RSV1000R
    Last edited by Ed; 01-18-2011 at 08:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Moi??? An agitator??? That's Goddess Maytag to you, cause I'm cool and enlightening like the inside of a refrigerator, thank you very much!!

Just trying to dig to the bottom of this IASW controversy. I just think it's "interesting" that two grown(?) men have such an adversion to a building full of "innocent" dancing dolls with perpetual grinning faces. I suspect that you both are secret doll collectors, and that your houses are full of IASW look-a-likes, and that every evening you dress up like your favorite doll and dance around your living room singing "It's a small world after all.."

In the immortal words... "Methinks thou protest too much..."

I only make people nervous who have something to hide.....

---------------
    Goddess of Truth & Light

Post Thanks / Like

I hear they put Piranha in the water to get rid of the bodies

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, I'm one of the bigger trolls...

Just returned from 'Battle for Dolly Hill'. Me and the squirrels took heavy casualties. No deaths, just freaked out squirrels. I think TiggTigg5 had the right idea about something being hidden in the music. It drove the squirrels and chipmunks into a killing frenzy. I tried the ear plugs as TiJaMom suggested. Worked for a while, but the sappy music eventually resulted in a mass retreat. In the end, we lost the hill and the dolls quickly replaced their numbers with dolls from the Mexico ride (El Teimpo? forget how to spell it). . Also unable to rescue the clown with the HELP sign.
    Managed to avoid piranhas and booby traps in the water, but 2 of the dolls weren't so lucky, heheheha.
    Ozarker, you hit the nail right on the head:
    "a building full of "innocent" dancing dolls with perpetual grinning faces" Think of the Twilight Zone were the cute little doll looked at the guy and said in a cute voice " I'm _____(forget the name of the doll) and I'm going to killllll youuuuu".
    Have to go listen to Yoko Ono wail for a while until that sappy IASW song is a distant murmur.

------------------

[This message has been edited by JimmyC (edited August 31, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

JimmyC -
    I think Goddess Maytag is on to us. I told you we should destroy those video tapes, but apparently she has gotten her hands on a copy.

Gotta go - - time for my Calamine Lotion bath.

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now

[This message has been edited by TiggTigg5 (edited August 31, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by TiggTigg5 (edited August 31, 1999).]
    ________
    volcano classic

Post Thanks / Like

She's close, but is not aware of our true intentions.......and the secret shall be kept since I think the dolls might originate from the Ozarks. In 1987 my car broke down in Rolla. The people were real friendly and had perpetual grins on their faces. Come to think of it, the steak tasted a little bit too good.....
    She is dead-wrong about dancing around. I do not dance. I even have a contract with my wife to avoid Ballroom dancing. I don't have to take lessons till I'm at least 47 (10 years left). It was at 50, but major screw-ups cost me.
    As for seeing me jumping around in my Leiderhosen, Octoberfest starts in Sept. Can I help it if I'm starting early?

------------------

Post Thanks / Like

That's it!! It's all coming back to me now! Your "breakdown in Rolla" comment brought it all back. Quick research into local newspapers uncovered this long forgotten story...

ABANDONED CAR FOUND -- KIDNAPPED DOLLS
    RECOVERED!

According to the paper, a shipment of pre-programed animatronic dancing dolls had been reported hijacked while enroute to an unnamed theme park located in the state of Florida. A spokesperson from the unnamed theme park was quoted as saying "only a sick, sick mind could be responsible for planning this heist." To gain access to the highly secured transportation vehicle, the perpetrator of this heinous crime had to wade through a moat-like lagoon containing potentially harmful factory waste, scale a 30 foot barbed-wire fence, crawl through the building's ventilation system, and then slip into the garage area. It is suspected the culprit strapped himself to the vehicle's undercarraige and then rode 100 miles until the driver stopped at a Dunkin Do-nut Shop to take a break.
    When asked what the possible motive for kidnapping these innocent, perpetually grinning dolls could have been, the spokesman answered, "We suspect the thief's goal was possibly a terrorist plot aimed at reprogramming the dolls in an effort to take over the ride. A box of computer chips was found inside the trunk of the abandoned vehicle with the dolls. When we experimentally implanted one, the dolls eyes began to flash, it bared its teeth, and it started to chant "ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall... If this abandoned vehicle hadn't been found, it could have meant the disastrous end of a much loved theme park institution."

Now it all makes sense.....

[This message has been edited by Ozarker (edited August 31, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

JimmyC -
    The evil dolls have triumphed. They have claimed yet another victim, Goddess Maytag.

We tried to warn her, but did she listen ? Noooooooooooo !

Who will be the next target ? I shudder to even think about it !

NeedAnotherValium, NeedAnotherValium, NeedAnotherValium, NeedAnotherValium...

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now

________
    Honda NR750

Post Thanks / Like

And I woulda succeeded if it wasn't for those meddling kids.....(Is Osarkers real name Daphnee? )

Actually,,,, not all the dolls were recovered....you see.... I was on my way to Ft Sill OK for the Field Artillery Officers Basic Course... Not all the target-vehicles were empty... hehehehehahaha. I still hear their screams as shells explode...such a happy sound...

Sadly, some of the grinning-happy evil dolls escaped....... I knew I should have ordered a REPEAT of 155mm...

Well the industrial waste in the moat explains why my legs won't stop itching. And the third eye on my hand. And the thrist for blood, I mean beer. Yeh, beer, that's what I ment...

TiggTigg5, Ozarker has gone over to the Fluffy-cute-sappy-puke side. We will miss her.

tapptpapttptpatpttaptaptpat somethings in the vents....

------------------

[This message has been edited by JohnY (edited September 14, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Ozarker's posting in the THEME PARK/ALIEN ENCOUNTER brought up a very vital fact, the lack of adults/parents in some Disney animated features or movies.

There are no adult dolls in IASW.

Can you say Children of the Corn?????

------------------

Post Thanks / Like

The adult dolls are in the back, washing and ironing all those tiny little outfits.

As for fluffy-cute...whatever... I can't help it. I went into my daughter's room last night and was caught in a beanie baby explosion... I tried to warn her "One more beanie baby, young lady, and this room's going to explode!" But she wouldn't listen either (it runs in the family).

"And ppssttt!!! One word of caution.... when you hear the click of tiny heels tapping in the vents it's almost too late!!"

------------------
    Double Agent Maytag

[This message has been edited by Ozarker (edited August 31, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

That's why I have traps in the vents.....

Ohhhhhwhatalousymorningohwhatalousydayyyyy

Out of Tea bags.

------------------

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: