Quantcast Which doll???? - Page 9

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Which doll????

Post Thanks / Like

GO GO GO!!!!!!!!

Typhoon's shifted fires and Jeff's team is going in! GREAT JOB of including DP with the VT!!!
    WOW LOOK AT THAT! The evil dolls think Jeff's one of them and is giving the Air Assult force clearence all the way in!!!

Eyore, good job on keeping the ammo flowing!

Squirrels are in! Chip and Dales becons worked great. Boy, who woulda thought that those sparkly costumes would be that flammable! Some dolls are surrendering enmass!!! Whhhoooooohoohoooo, ZAP, ouch, that hurt. One of the evil dolls was in the tree with a dart gun. I feel soooo sleeeepy.
    Eeyore JOLT COLA ASAP!!!
    Ummmmmmm that works.

TiggTigg5, good job of taking out the MEGA-DOLL! How did you know it was disguised as a giant Richard Simmons doll?

Yep, I think page 5 is the limit. At least we proved it could work John!!!!

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I thought that WAS Richard Simmons, and couldn't resist the opportunity...
    Found out the hard way that my 30mm is firing stale peanuts; that's okay, they're just as lethal. Splash 1, Splash 2...
    Think my afterburners just scorched Jeff's hindquarters as I went by - - sorry 'bout that!

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

Post Thanks / Like

As the dust clears on page #5, we anxiously await news from the front.... any casualties??? Is the world safe from threat of the IASW dolls??? Will the dolls counter attack and drive the Rebel forces back again??? Will JimmyC win a medal of (?)honor(?) for his (?)heroic(?) efforts?? Will TiggTigg5 settle back into partial retirement, or will he choose to lend his level-headed-support to the cause for life?? Are Typhoon and Jeff M.I.A., or will they crawl out of the jumgle, alive... but mentally scarred by the horrors they've seen??? Will Eeyore stand a chance of reaching a normal adulthood, or has JimmyC's weirdness rubbed off???

Only time will tell.... Stay tuned for the next exciting chapter

(PS The cat is fine! Just wormy, so I named him JimmyC.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Wormy ??? JimmyC ??? Nah, I'm going to resist the evil forces and not go there...

The evil dolls counterattacked by firing Mickey Bars at the Warthog, so the turbines are a little dirty and clogged with melted chocolate, and part of Jeff's Tinkerbell costume is stuck to the vertical stabilizer (the polyester melted over the Continental logo), but I made it back to the BatCave relatively unscathed.

Film at 11.

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

Post Thanks / Like

WATCH OUT!!! THE EVIL DOLLS HAVE DIVERTED THE VOLCANO LAVA TOWARDS THE AUSTRALIAN CHIPMUNKS!!!
    AAAHHHHHHHH ONE OF THE HULA DOLLS JUMPED ME!!!!

GETITOFFGETITOFF!!!!!!MEDIC!!!GUINNESS!!!

OHHHH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!THE SINGED FUR AND BATTERED DOLL HEADS!!!!

RE-GROUP FOR COUNTERATTACK!!!!

(Hey, if this is going to be the final page, might as well go out in a Blaze of Glory)

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

Post Thanks / Like

HAAAAAAAA!!!!!
    THEY FELL FOR IT!!!!

TROLLS ON THE LEFT FLANK READY!!!!!
    BEANIE BEARS ON THE RIGHT FLANK READY!!!!!
    (Did I mention that I've been feeding them Beanie Weinies and Bourbon, along with broccoli, all week?)

FIRE!!!!!

PHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT

LOOK AT THEM SQUIRM!!! LOOK AT THEM RUN!!!!!!
    THEY'RE NOT SINGING ANY MORE HURRRAAAYYYY!!!

I THINK THEY ARE READY TO SURRENDER!!!!!

YESSSSSS THEY ARE SURRENDERING!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

BREAK OUT THE BEER!!!!!
    BREAK OUT THE GREEN SQUISHIES FOR THOSE UNDER-AGE!!!!!!!
    BREAK OUT THE BACTINE AND PEPTOL-BISMOL, I WAS TOO CLOSE TO THE FLAMING FLATULENCE ATTACK!!!!

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

Post Thanks / Like

Who says this is the last page???

Post Thanks / Like

JimmyC, it must have been a proud moment for you to find out someone actually named a wormy stray after you.

I'm LOLROTHWTIME!

Onward Ho troops!

------------------
    Patricia
    [email protected]
    Intercot Staff Member

Post Thanks / Like

It was a proud moment indeed! Never had a cat named after me.

As the smoke/gas clears from the battlefield, much carnage can be seen. Doll parts litter the area, meg-doll smoulders, and singed squirrels and chipmunks clammer for Bactine.
    We are using the trolls and bears butts to light the way for our reserve forces and mop-up operations. Guess I shouda limited it to Beanie Weinies and Bourbon only.

Casualties:
    1,000,000,000,001 evil dolls destroyed/wounded.
    250 squirrels wounded, 10 due to Friendly Fire (Stood too close to gas-laden trolls and bears)
    150 chipmunks wounded due to lava and dolls.
    1 MIA. I am sad to report that the only missing member was Major Eeyore. We told him to dilute the Green Squishies before drinking them. He was last seen terrorizing the Tiki Birds.

No deaths among our troops puzzling?

Well, they were sissy dolls who's only real weapon was that cutesy/sappy song and cherub faces. Simply blasting various rock music and drinking Guinness before the attack helped counter their powers.

The surviving dolls have agreed to all our terms, but do not care for having to wear the Chewbaca Masks. Knowing we have to give something up in return, I will allow them to take the masks off around their homes and children, since children still have that protective forcefield.
    Since I do not trust evil dolls, they shall be under UN monitoring. NATO will also be keeping an eye on the situation.

Good work team!

There was one slight problem though......
    A group of IASW dolls managed to escape.....
    Could they re-build their forces......

Only time can tell

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Well, just finished cleaning up the Warthog. I couldn't understand the sickeningly-sweet smoke coming from the starboard engine until I found that I had inadvertently sucked one of those dear sweet little dolls into the intake. (Cough, cough - that smoke is stong!) I really feel sorry for the adorable little thing. I've got Mrs. TT5 breaking out the sewing machine to patch up this pitiful casualty of such a senseless slaughter (cough, cough)... I've hired an ambulance company to gather up other casualties and transport them quickly to the doll hospital for treatment; had to give them and the hospital all my credit cards, but, hey, it's for a very noble cause (cough, cough)... Gotta go; this smoke is really powerful!
    ----
    TT5 - Defender of Adorable Doll Rights

Post Thanks / Like

JimmyC, the escaping group was probably that "new" group I saw in August that was added to the end of the ride, the ones dressed in green army fatigues that twirl their little machine guns in time to the music.

Admit it, wouldn't you be sad to see this topic end? It's kind of comforting to come here and escape to all this craziness throughout the day...

[This message has been edited by Ozarker (edited September 14, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, I'm worried about TiggTigg5. Seems he didn't learn from Trilogy of Terror that it's not wise to inhale the fumes of burning evil-dolls.

Also Eeyore is still missing. Last seen trying to put the moves on a burro at Ft Wilderness.....

Sorry John, thought it would end at page 5.....

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

Post Thanks / Like

JimmyC - Oh no! You're right! Bad news for Karen Black in Trilogy of Terror!! We'd better watch TiggTigg5 carefully for any personality changes!

Sorry, too, John & Imalismom - guess if we stay here we don't mess up anyone else's topic too badly! Kinda like containing the evil (to some extent).

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I'm just fine, thank you, except for a terrific headache. I think it's from all the running around I've been doing all day, collecting up polyester stuffing material for transfusions for these poor victims of "the incident". I just can't imagine who could do such a thing to such sweet little creatures. Gotta go - - going out on International Drive with a cardboard sign asking for contributions to the cause; should do very well, because we all know nobody can resist the dolls!

-------------
    TT5 - Defender of Adorable Doll Rights

[This message has been edited by TiggTigg5 (edited September 14, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Pssst! JimmyC, did you hear (read) what TiggTigg5 said??? I think the personality transformation is taking place...

[This message has been edited by Ozarker (edited September 14, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

I'm Back folks,
    I realized who I was when I woke in goofy's
    bounce house with an overly friendly cat that goes by the name of susan, or was it George,.... oh well.
    I've discovered the location of the lost dolls they didn't see me though. They're right beside the... what was that omigod aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

I managed to escape but not for long the dolls were right by the castle.... I hear them coming ..... In the station AH there here run run RU....

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

We made it
    It was strange flying the opposite direction, but the new wire held...both of us!
    Before we knew it, Fred and I we in the middle of it. Unfortunately the special heat seeking photon torpedoes promised me by Chekov didn't arrive. Strange, he swore that he'd get them to me, maybe there was something to that weird look he gave me. No, it must have been interference from that ******* Kirk
    We stayed undercover for most of the battle, singing and dancing in our Tinkerbell outfits, while sabotaging their main operations central.
    It was a little scary when the main assault hit, knowing we were in the middle of it and all
    Special commendations go out to Fred...
    Near the end, when our cover was basically blown (I think it was when we deployed the Napalm), I lost concentration and stopped singing the Eeyore song. One of the dolls turned to me and started singing, but just as I fell into it's evil spell, Fred threw himself on the doll crushing it under his 300+ lbs. I think he got a cut
    All, in all, it was very effective

When do we go after the dolls in Mexico?

***** Five Stars! Page 5 was a better sequel than Phantom Menace!

[This message has been edited by Jeff Handshaw 100+visits (edited September 14, 1999).]

JohnY Guest

You're assuming I'm still reading it at this point. Good assumption. To quote caddyshack "Don't you people have homes?"

I hate to ask if you plan to let this topic die at some point...

------------------
    John Yaglenski
    [email protected]
    Webmaster, Intercot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Well John, I tried my best buuuuuuut:
    TiggTigg5 needs assistance regaining his mind back.
    Eeyore keeps vanishing, last seen trying to bribe Dumbo into flying him to the Skywalker Ranch.
    Jeff and Fred pointed out that the dolls of Mexico are becoming evil.
    Typhoon has been reassigned and is now leading Chip and Dales Marine RECON team in search of the escaped evil-dolls.
    And, last but not least,Queen Maytag started it, seems to like this topic, and she named a wormy cat after me. Plus, you have to admit, it keeps us limited on bothering others (except for a quote now and then when someone leave themselves open).
    She said it best, contain the evil which is what we are doing.

Besides, aren't you the least bit curious as to how many pages your system can take?

AND, now that we found out that Ali's Mom is a pilot, just think of the additional fun we can have!!!!!

Zoinks, who put that box of Macedamia Nut Clusters on my desk? ZZaaappp Ouch ZZaaaappp ouch...

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

[This message has been edited by JimmyC (edited September 15, 1999).]

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: