Quantcast Which doll???? - Page 13

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Which doll????

Post Thanks / Like

Friday afternoon... boards seem quiet again. Am I the only one who gets stuck at work on Friday afternoons??????

Poor TiggTigg... still bound and gagged and no one to rescue him

It's about time for Eeyore to get out of donkey school, so I expect a report from him soon.

JimmyC seems to be keeping his nose to the grindstone these last couple of days. Could it be the pointy haired bosses are scarier than IASW dolls???

Gee, rolled over to page 7 all by myself!! I do have Beth to thank for her lake report though! At least SOMEONE has something interesting to say during this boring afternoon!

[This message has been edited by Ozarker (edited September 17, 1999).]

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Every time I leave my desk and return I find my cat sitting on my chair in front of the computer. I fear she may be negotiating via email with the secret doll base in the now closed Discovery Island. Should I be worried? What would a little white and black cat have to gain from the evil animatronics? Do they have connections to the International fish market or are they harvesting large crops of Catnip all over the island? Hmmm. Better watch the little sneak.

Post Thanks / Like

You know, this isn't really a bulletin board topic. It's a chat room in disguise. Maybe we can get a REAL one on this site, hmmm???? What would it take? What's the significance? I DON'T KNOW!

How about that one Typhoon? Probably too easy for you.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Sorry Iv'e been so long I encountered someone very familiar to me on the way back from school. After about 15 seconds I realized it was ME! I turned and jumed him, I thought I would be able to take him in to the Declonalizer5000 to turn him back to his original form. I picked him up by his elbows and started dragging him. I was nearly home when about 50 dolls attacked me. I had recently veiwed a streetfighter cartoon and I remembered how Ryu could make fireballs. I stood the same way that he had and focused all my energy on my hands and the dolls. My fingers started to tingle like they were falling asleep. A green and blue plasma enery orb was forming between my palms. I started to feel woozy so I released the orb, big as four heads mushed together, and it split to little orbs blasting all the dolls into oblivious catron matter (O.C.M.), wich is what all the dolls are basicly made of. I picked up my clone again and moved quickly. IF YOU SEE EEYORE SOMEWHERE ON THE BATTLE FIELDS PLEASE RADIO HIM TO MAKE SURE IT IS THE REAL ONE, THERE COULD BE MORE. Alright that was my report.

------------------
    *The Lonsome Donkey*
    -Eeyore

Post Thanks / Like

Been on vacation at WDW this weekend. You can check it out at: http://www.naples.net/~nfn09449/99bd.html
    Glad Eeyore was rescued.
    Sorry about the "real" accident, glad everyone is ok.

Unfortunately I have to report that after visiting IaSW on Saturday morning with my daughter and brother, we found it re-stocked with dolls?!? Is this more of the evil doll-magic that Fred and I witnessed during the siege or some more of that Disney Magic that we've heard so much of?
    To cover up their return from the dead, they used their magic to make me sleep. Despite my eyelids being extremely heavy, I still witnessed the horror!
    -------
    Unrelated and sane...Hurricane Floyd apparently pushed off the soft opening of some of the millenium stuff at EPCOT from 9/19 to 9/25.

Post Thanks / Like

Disneygurll- I think your cat is keeping up with the exploits of my cat JimmyC, who by the way is back home after his surgery, doing great, bound and determined to remain a house cat!

WHERE IS TIGGTIGG5???????

WHERE IS JIMMYC??????????

JeffH - What a beautiful child (is dad a little proud???)!!!! Thanks for sharing with us!! It's nice to see how normal you guys are that I joke around with! ha.

[This message has been edited by Ozarker (edited September 20, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Jeff... your little one looks precious!....

Looks like she had a wonderful time!

Ali's Mom

Post Thanks / Like

Disneygurll, not to worry, your cat is on assignment to find the rats that allied with Binky's Raiders. For every rat she dispatches, she gets a special IASW Catnip toy. It might squeak once,,,,,

Jeff, CUTE kid! So, the dolls are using the sleeping spell again. Your daughter's force-field should have protected you, but if Uncle Norm was along, there might not have been enough power for two adult males.

Right now my biggest worry is the missing subs. Does anyone else think it's a little strange that the boats of AK are also missing?

Could they be prepping for invasion via the 20,000 Lagoon?

Post Thanks / Like

I've heard those Hawaiian dolls are really good swimmers...

I'm still worried about TT5. He could have suffocated in the trunk of his car by now.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I shouldn't have sent him and Typhoon on a beer run so close after the battle.

Especially when they stated that they were REAL thirsty......

Eeyore, sending you the Clone-Be-Gone spray. Just make sure to use it in a well ventilated area and keep it away from flames.

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, everyone.
    She's so adorable, Cast Members usually fall over each other to help her out or include her in shows.
    Keep in mind that the pics on the webpage I provided were from the Kodak pavilion and had horrible resolution (what a horrible way to promote the Kodak website, with such poor pictures...the ones created at EPCOT were much better). Hope you clicked on the HOME button to see the real good pic of her...as well as links to many other trip reports with many...many more picks of all three of us.
    ------------------------------
    I thought that my daughter only provided protection from insanity and/or conversion? The sleep spell almost always affects me (I can always keep 1 eye barely open to keep an eye on my Tasha, though).
    I'm certainly glad she was with us, though, because I'm pretty sure they recognized me (despite the fact that I wasn't wearing my Tinkerbell suit and wig)

[This message has been edited by Jeff Handshaw 100+visits (edited September 20, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Don't pay the ransom - - I escaped !!

Actually, I've been a captive of Hurricane Floyd since Thursday. Had no electric power until 3 pm today (4 days, 2.5 hours later, but who's counting...) Basement full of water, trees down, the whole schtick. Power was finally restored by a crew from the Pittsburgh area; our own incompetent utility couldn't see an open fuse holder (of course, they also couldn't find an olive in a martini...) that took a whole TEN MINUTES to fix!! Very aggravating five days, folks. Just thought I'd check in... hopefully, more tomorow.

PS - Page 7 ?!?!?!?!?!?!? Way to go!

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

Post Thanks / Like

TiggTigg5, sorry to hear about your flooding

Your utility crew......
    By any chance did they have sparkly clothing?
    Chewbaca masks?
    Humming the outlawed toon of IASW?

Chripes, time to take a head-count of POW's..

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

Post Thanks / Like

Tigg,

Same here... sorry to hear about the flooding... I have never had the experience, except the time the washer hose broke, and somehow, I don't even think that compares!

Here's wishing for the sun for you.

------------------
    Ali's Mom
    [email protected]
    Intercot Staff Member
    Offsite: Dec 1986
    Contemporary: Dec 1998
    Grand Floridian: Aug 1999
    Up Next:
    Grand Floridian: Dec 2000
    All Stars: Jan 2001

Post Thanks / Like

TiggTigg5- So happy to hear from you!! Was very worried, but here in oh-so-dry Missouri I didn't even think about Floyd being the culprit! Question-- Did the tiny IASW repairmen have little tiny tool belts and wear little tiny hardhats??? And (the big question) did the little tiny "moon" shine when they'd bend over to fix something??

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Now that you mention it, although they were dressed in typical utility worker clothing and most had huge hunks of chewing tobacco in their mouths, there *was* something strange about them that I couldn't put my finger on until just now... none of them was more than 18" tall !!! (I just thought that was the way they grew them in Western PA where they said they came from...) And their trucks *did* say "Tonka" across the hoods...
    Hmmmmmmmmm, could it be.... Nah, I'm too slick for them to have ever located where I live.

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

Post Thanks / Like

That's what I thought until they started tunneling into the women's restroom at work. My new cat JimmyC is doing a fine job keeping watch at home, though, so I'm not worried there... but at work, sometimes it's hard to tell the good guys from the bad...

Post Thanks / Like

As the day comes to an end our heros are:

TT5 - Tailing a suspicious "lineman" truck through town, determined to discover where the enemy encampment is located...

JimmyC - Trying to climb out of a pit of SNAKES into which he was mercilessly cast by a band of Egyptian dolls...

JeffH - Waiting in line at the dry cleaners to pick his Tinker Bell suit up after spilling beer on it during his recent WDW trip...

Eeyore - Trying to unlatch his school locker from the inside after being placed there by a suspicious gang of unusually "short" seniors.

Patricia - Sitting outside the school, wondering what's happened to Eeyore...

Beth - Heaving a big sigh, wondering if "Which Doll" will ever go away

Queen Maytag - digging myself out from under a huge stack of files dumped on my desk

To all a Good Night!!

Post Thanks / Like

No...this posting madness will never end.

Sigh...

But maybe if I talk to Jimney Cricket...when you wish upon a star...

------------------
    beth
    [email protected]
    Intercot Staff Member

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb

Beth, go no further I think I've got the perfect image of one of our intercoties, he's about an inch & a half tall and wears a top hat. He is a concious yes, Jimny Cricket is infact among us. He is JimmyC. With just a minor ajustment to his real name and never revealing his lastname he thought he could pull it off but no, I'm to clecer for him.

------------------
    *The Destructive War Machine*
    -Eeyore
    [email protected].

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: