Quantcast Which doll???? - Page 14

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Which doll????

Post Thanks / Like

Stupid Snake Pit. Had to get so many anti-venom shots that I've started to hallucinate. Why is Engelbert Humperdink singing Spanish Eyes again?
    Lucky for me, I was able to drag a few of the dolls down with me and light them up as torches to keep the cobras at bay.

Eeyore hit the IASW doll on the head.

My grandmothers(one Polish, one Sicilian) couldn't say Jimney Cricket, so he was always JimmyC.

Unfortunately, they also called me Jimmy , and all I ever heard was "Hey Jimmy, it's JimmyC on TV!"

A Super Green Squishy syrup to Eeyore.

It's 7am, do you know where Binky's Raiders are hiding?

Wik

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

[This message has been edited by JimmyC (edited September 22, 1999).]

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I just can't figure it out.
    Ever since our power was restored, when we turn on the microwave or start the washing machine or just about any other appliance, the CD player comes on and the same song is playing... something about "It's a world of hope, it's a world of..." yaddah, yaddah, yaddah...
    JimmyC - you were in the Snake Pit ? And you didn't stop by my office to say Hi ? (Oh, different snake pit... sorry.)
    Ozarker - As you see above, Beth has given her blessing, and "Which Doll" shall continue ad infinitum (or is that 'ad nauseum' ?) 1962 ?? I've got *shoes* older than that!
    Basement continues to dry out; the dog no longer has to wear a life preserver when he goes down there, but he still insists on having his hip boots. Upside is that he keeps bringing up trophy size bass for dinner.
    Have accumulated enough firewood to last several camping trips. Pile it up, rub two dolls together, and we're all set.

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

Post Thanks / Like

TT5- Just don't forget about the smoke thing. Don't want another Jekyll/Hyde reoccurance!

JimmyC- I wondered about that "Jimney/Jimmy" thing. Thougt maybee you had a speling problum Better be careful not to end up in a little cage somewhere like the cricket in Mulan, or on the bottom of someone's Reebok.

[This message has been edited by Ozarker (edited September 22, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

AHHHHHHHHHH THE DOLLS ARE FREE!!!!!!!

CHEWBACA MASKS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

SPARKLY CLOTHING BLINDING THE SQUIRRELS!!!!

THE HORROR!!!!!!!

EVERYONE INTO THE WOODEN BADGER!!RUN-A-WAY-RUN-A-WAY!!!!!!

Hey, Binky, what is this device the troll-thing was typing on?
    I don't know Smiley, maybe we can spread our message of Happy Happy every where and turn human brains to mush
    HI PEOPLE, IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL!!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Oh, great...
    Ozarker has JimmyC the sick kitty, and the rest of us now have JimmyC the sick puppy !!!

He's lost it, folks. Get the nets!

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

Post Thanks / Like

It's truly a sad, sad, day. I never thought that the dolls could get Jimmy (who knew they could type?)... Who will take over as leader of SCARE now?? What will Queen Maytag do?

Psstt...TiggTigg, you guys needed nets long ago!!!

------------------
    Patricia
    [email protected]
    Intercot Staff Member

Post Thanks / Like

(sigh) I tried and tried to warn him about the tunneling dolls, but all he would do was send out the chipmunks and squirrels. Doesn't he know that fuzzy little rodents can be too easily bribed???

Now, he's in a pinch, and I guess I'll have to call out my army of befriended stray cats to track down the dolls... (sigh)
    (Note: Dolls make excellent scratching posts)

A Queen's work is never done...

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

Fear not fellow soliders,
    Me being the genius I am I have talked to the wisemen of Tuy-cla-ka (toy-"tounge click noise"-kaw), The witch docter of sambyoo, and the cat of Ozarker's house. I took detailed notes on their theories and facts about the dolls. I did extensive research to find that if you mix wal*mart tags, the words: small, world, after,& all From the dictionary, then saute' them on a keyboard and put them in the food processor it will cure JimmyC. This is the only known cure for "dollness" I've made a batch and I am travveling many roads and miles ( across Disney World) and cure him, Tiggtigg5, can you help restrain and/or capture JimmyC. Thank you people guh-bye.

------------------
    *The Destructive War Machine*
    -Eeyore
    [email protected].

[This message has been edited by Eeyore (edited September 22, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

I'm back, for now....

The evil-dolls over-ran the POW camp and we had to run away in our wooden badger to our secret hiding tree. The squirrels were happy, but I started getting tired of the stale nuts.

The situation is grim. Not only have the tables turned, but Binky has a new allie. They're these small human-like creatures colored red, purple, yellow, and green, with funny shaped antenna's and TV's in their guts. They've also resurrected my old nemisis, that hideous purple dinosaur. I think if we can get word to Bear in the Big Blue House, the dino will be history.

The tables have turned.

There is a traitor among us.

Typhoon's been gone for a loooooong time.

Disneygurll, keep a VERY close eye on that cat.

Eeyore, see if you can make up a few hundred batches of that anti-doll elixir. Also ask your mom if you can store it in your yard.

TiggTigg5, move the A-10 to an alternate airfield. Be careful of sugar in the gas tank.

Jeff, fly over IASW and see what they're upto. As they left, I heard one of them say
    "Can't wait till we can build Smurfy-Kong"

The rein of Queen Maytag is not over by a long shot.

Gotta go, I hear them coming back.....

Hey Binky, I think someone was here
    Oh, well maybe we can sing and make some people happy, Plus turn their brains to goop
    It's a WORLD of HOPE it's a WORLD of... :AGAIN AGAIN

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

[This message has been edited by JimmyC (edited September 23, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Thank goodness JimmyC is free... I was worried for a while... I guess all is right with the world again..

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

JimmyC -
    One jump ahead of you, but I've got a problem...
    With the hurricane activity in FL, I moved the Warthog well away from the action, to Houston. Problem is this:
    In my haste to escape the storms, I left the phony Continental markings (and Jeff's melted costume) on it. When I landed at IAH, three people - some lady carrying binders chock full of Disney information, a little girl with ice skates, and an older man with a Buzz Lightyear sweatshirt embroidered "Mr. Toot" - attacked the plane with big lumps of stale peanuts and stale soda. I was lucky to escape with my skin!! It's gonna take me at least a week to clean that poor thing up! I have no idea what set them off!

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

Post Thanks / Like

Did their bumper sticker say "I don't brake for IASW jokers" ??

OK - I almost typed this over in "Second Opinion", but I backed out, and came back here instead.

JohnY - a follow up to JimmyC's comment about our trying to do better....

We ARE trying, but it is very tempting to toss in a funny, off-hand IASW comment when someone leads up to it. I PROMISE to refrain from now on, cause my fingers are black & blue from the ruler smacks. However, all's fair in "Which Doll" as long as it's G-rated, right? so....

Anyone know.... what DO IASW dolls eat????

[This message has been edited by Ozarker (edited September 23, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

JimmyC i'm one step ahead of you. Our garage is full of the magic doll elixer. As for everything that used to be in it.....
    sometimes I wear mittens.

------------------
    *The Destructive War Machine*
    -Eeyore
    [email protected].

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Executed fly-by at 11pmEST.
    No sign of them, but I could still hear the music. I knew it...they don't really sing the song, they just lip-sync!
    -----Note:
    Would have been sooner, but I had some trouble fitting into Fred's Tinkerbell suit, since my suit melted during last weekends barBQ. Fred kept saying "You're using too much starter fluid!", but I just kept squirting it...you see there was this song in my head that distracted me, a spell of some sort. I'm fine, the explosion only burnt the hair off my chest. And I was so proud of that 1 hair

Post Thanks / Like

NOT MR. TOOT!!! HE'S MY HERO!!!!!He must be under another evil-doll spell...
    Eeyore, looks like you might need a trip to Texas.

Good job TiggTigg5 on moving the plane, but make sure to hide the keys, it wouldn't surprise me if that lady knows how to pilot an A-10

What do IASW dolls eat?

They do not eat, they are energy-draining creatures who divert part of their energy to kids.

Proof:
    Everyone who has a kid, or has babysitted, knows how a child can drain the energy right out of you. One hour of babysitting our nephew feels like we ran a 10K run.

When you ride IASW, the evil-dolls feed on your energy AND divert part of it to kids. That's why kids light up after this ride, while adults are sluggish and sleepy.

How did I discover this?
    At first I thought Jeff was a victim of a sleeping spell. After checking the 'Evil-Creatures Manual', I found out that the dolls cannot perform the sleep spell.

Jeff, new costume, and bottle of Rogane on the way.

Typhoon was last seen near Discovery Island. In his last transmission, he mentioned something about a Canadian Cat leaving the island with a backpack loaded with smelly green weeds.

Gotta go, I have a feeling Queen Maytag might be in trouble.

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Where *IS* Mr. Toot, anyway ? We haven't heard from him in quite a while. His last post was Sept 2nd.

JimmyC - I think you're right; Queen Maytag has been awfully quiet this morning.

"Ah-OOOOO-Gah - - Ah-OOOOO-Gah; Scramble, Scramble. Stand by for possible search and rescue mission in Missouri..."

<Missouri, Missouri... isn't that just west of Rhode Island ? >

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

[This message has been edited by TiggTigg5 (edited September 24, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Don't send out the troops just yet... I've been busy keeping my eye on a group of hand-cuffed men wearning orange in our office this morning. The one on the end was VERY short and had a perpetual smile Had to take the baliff aside and warn him to check under the seats of the prisoner transport van....

Post Thanks / Like

Was he wearing a Chewbaca mask?

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, and he was really hairy too, but he didn't have that "puppy-like" appeal.

[This message has been edited by Ozarker (edited September 24, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

JimmyC's right, it's more of an energy drain. The drain is severe, leaving me usually with barely enough strength to keep 1 eye open. This itself could be part of the plan, since many spells are amplified with eye contact and sleep would actually be an escape.
    The other spell, the time warp, which makes the ride seem so much longer than it really is, is sorta like the wormhole effect demonstrated in Star Trek: The Motion Picture (which itself seemed to go on forever as well)

[This message has been edited by Jeff Handshaw 100+visits (edited September 24, 1999).]

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: