Quantcast dark rides and the sword

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default dark rides and the sword

Is it just me or does it seem like it is really hard to get the sword lately? i have been riding the rides a bunch the last 3 days and havent gotten a sword. maybe i feel this way cause i got alot of swords the first few days. idk just wondering how everyone else is doing?
    New to the site but

VMK: MrDownTown

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

At times, I get the magic pin more than others. Don't know why. Anyway, still looking for the Mad Tea Party pin after getting about 50 magic pins.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David șoș

Post Thanks / Like

It's random chances, I think. This guy pulled a sword out of the stone while I was lolling nearby. He said he got two Mad Tea Pins before and this was his third in a row.. (show off :P) Lots of other people haven't got it yet. So I guess it's totally random.
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

Post Thanks / Like

Yea i just thought it was really weird cause i cant get a magic pin at all and i ride probaly about 20 times a day i figured i would get at least one
    New to the site but

VMK: MrDownTown

Post Thanks / Like

I think we need to make a list of who has the pin and who doesn't have it yet. So maybe we can help each other out. I think Rainydaisy doesn't have one yet or bluegreenboy.
    DLand character wanted list.

1. DUMBO 2. BLUE FAIRY 3. TARZAN 4. BRER RABBIT 8. JOHN SMITH 9. LAUNCH PAD 11. LOTSO 14. GYPSY

Post Thanks / Like

I could write something rude to those who get magic pins. After riding my 30 times tonight and only getting 1 magic pin and no tea party pins! But I have already gripped on that one.

What I did think about is this: does the caterpiller promote smoking? I personally don't mind it, it's the character he is, and also, the thing he smokes out of is less harmful than a cigarette is, but most people don't know that and especially not kids. Just wondering, after maybe two hours, a sharks game, and a giants game, I find things to ponder.
    "There are two ways to look at this blank sheet of paper. You can look at it as the last page of a book, or as the greatest opportunity in the world because nobody's put anything on it." -Walt

Dreaming of Imagineering

Post Thanks / Like

I seem to get the magic pins pretty easily, but every single one that I have gotten has been a dud! No pin for Jen!! I just don't seem to have what it takes to get that sword out of the stone......
    Jen

Always ready to talk Disney
    Grand Floridian**Contemporary**Polynesian**Wilderness Lodge**Yacht Club**Dolphin**Port Orleans French Quarter**All Star Movies**All Star Music**POP Century**Disney Wonder**Disney Magic**Disney Dream**VWL**Old Key West**Animal Kingdom Lodge**Bay Lake Tower

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: