Quantcast Comment on CBR

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Comment on CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Default Comment on CBR

This customer called into QVC this morning to buy a gauze shirt during an early morning fashion segment. She commented that she lives only 1 and 1/2 hrs. from Disney World. She said she was going to wear it to her favorite resort, CBR. I started smiling because she gave CBR a thumbs up during her telephone call. Here was a lady voicing her opinion about CBR. It was a cute comment.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We're staying there again in June for our 4th stay since 1993. Love it there!
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

That is cute! I agree - CBR is our favorite moderate resort! We've stayed there more than any other WDW resort.
    **mousetrapper**

CBR Oct. 1999
    Poly Nov. 2001
    CBR Oct. 2003
    BC Oct. 2004
    CBR Sept. 2005
    Poly Thanksgiving Week 2007
    CBR Nov. 2009
    Port Orleans Nov. 2011
    CBR May/June 2013
    AoA Sept. 2013

Post Thanks / Like

We stayed at CBR twice; once in Jamica (pre-children) and once in Martinique (we requested a room near a playground for our toddler).

Both stays were lovely!!!

I will say I much prefer the garden view (quiet and pretty) to a water view (seemed to have heavy foot traffic)
    May/1999....CBR - Jamaica
    May/1995....CBR - Martinique
    May/1998....Wilderness Lodge
    June/2002...Wilderness Lodge
    June/2005...Wilderness Lodge
    Aug/2007....Wilderness Lodge
    June/2010...Wilderness Lodge CL
    July/2013 ...Wilderness Lodge CL Celebrating Our 25th Anniv.!

Post Thanks / Like

I have a mixed opinion a out CBR. It's a beautiful resort, but location is really important here.

On our first stay, we were at Martinique; very close to Old Port Royale and the main pool. Buses were great. The resort is one of the largest, complete with an internal shuttle bus. The food court is fun. (I love eating breakfast outside, looking at the lake. There are plenty of recreational options. I'd stay there again.

On our most recent trip, however, we stayed at S. Trinidad (in a pirate-themed room). It was picturesque, like a private island, but that came with a price. We were far from Centertowne. Long walks from the store each night if we had packages to pick up or needed milk or something. And the morning buses were the worst. From our bus stop, we could see buses heading our way. But they'd usually be filled and, instead of coming to our bus stop, they'd turn over the bridge and exit the resort without coming to our stop.

One morning, bus after bus came to the bridge and turned to exit instead of coming to our stop. We saw one empty bus pass by, apparently being a bus-in-waiting. There was a CM at the stop every morning, monitoring buses. After 30 minutes without one coming to our stop, he radiod for the bus-in-waiting to come and we had our own private bus. This one didn't stop at any other bus stops. It took us straight to the Magic Kingdom. That would be the only caveat about staying there.
    WDW - 99 Off Site
    WDW - 00 C.Springs, Wilderness
    WDW - 01 POFQ, Boardwalk
    WDW - 02 C.Beach, POFQ, AK Lodge
    WDW - 04 Riverside
    WDW - 05 C.Springs
    WDW - 07 Riverside
    WDW - 11 C.Beach
    WDW - 12 POFQ
    WDW - 14 Riverside
    WDW - 15 POFQ
    WDW - 19 Wilderness
    WDW - 20 C.Beach

Post Thanks / Like

I always find myself mentioning WDW.. we bought a van the other day.. I told the salesperson that we needed a bigger car to drive to WDW with.
    Next trip - Sep29-Oct4! Free QS dining at POP. First trip with both kids. (6th total visit)
    "In dreams you will lose your heartache"

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: